Tony Jaa

Omni Dragon

Seem's his wife gave birth to a daughter on the 6th October 2012 more info on this blog:

http://iheartlakorns.com/2012/10/tony-jaa-welcomes-daughter-to-the-world/

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af130/jrcma/tonyfather.jpg

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af130/jrcma/tonyfather.jpg

• Like 1

DragonClaws

tony-jaa-wallpapers-27425-340116.jpg?ito

Brief Biogrpahy

Born on Feburary 5th 1976 in rural Savince Province, Thailand. Like so many people working in the Martial Arts movie genre, he was inspired by Jet Li, Jackie Chan, & Bruce Lee from a young age. He started his Muay Thai training aged just ten, and y fifteen he enrolled at Maha Sarakham College of Physical Education. At the encouragement of stuntman, actor, Martial Artist Panna Rittikrai. Jaa would become a full time stuntman in 1994. Doubling Sammo Hung, when the actor came to Thailand to appear in an Energy Drink. It was just the stat, for the career of the stunt man, actor, choreographer and Buddhist.

Jaa eventually developing a leading role/break out project from himself, with Mr Rittikrai. This would eventually be called Ong-Bak. Which was released in 2003 to huge local and international success. Spaawing two sequels made in 2008 and 2010. In 2014 he went to star alongside Micheal Jaa White, Dolph Lundgren and Peter Well in Skin Trade. This would lead Jaa to sercure roles in other much bigger U.S production's such as Fast & Furious 7, XXX - The return of Xander Cage and most recently in the still unreleased Jiu-Jitsu, The Silent & Monster Hunter(2019). Jaa is a truly international star, appearing in mvoies from Hong Kong to the U.S, with a world wide fan base to boot.

Prmotional picture with Scott Adkins, one of Jaa's Triple Threat(2019) co-star's.

Tony-Jaa-and-Scott-Adkins-go-head-to-hea

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 4

DragonClaws

Mr Jaa has clearly been spending some extra time in the gym. This is the heaviest I've seen him look, the hard works paying off.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SpartainX said:

Tony should'ev been a bigger star.

He has all the physical skills but I feel like he lacks that X factor and never got that big project where you associate him with a certain role/character

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sym8 said:

He has all the physical skills but I feel like he lacks that X factor and never got that big project where you associate him with a certain role/character

Tony shares that same issue with Wu-Jing not finding that role to define them.   

• Like 3

5 hours ago, sym8 said:

I find he has no charisma which is part, in my view, of the X factor,

• Like 2

Chu Liu Hsiang
On 8/4/2020 at 10:07 PM, SpartainX said:

Tony shares that same issue with Wu-Jing not finding that role to define them.   

Wu Jing became a big star in China with the WOLF WARRIOR movies. 

• Like 2