Is this Kwok Chio? in Enter the Dragon?

Guest tigerstyles

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest killer meteor

Apparently, much of the extras in the final fight were local gangs. Maybe old Kwok was moonlighting

I must say it does look like Kwok Choi. Has anyone asked him?

Guest Markgway

It does look like Kuo Chui and I suppose it's possible he was in HK in 1973 before returning to Taiwan to be discovered.

Guest Mantis FIST

uhh yeah the bloke in the middle whats his name? No seriously, I just dont see it. Im the kind of guy that always remembers a face. Unless its a lighting thing dude on the right his skin is too light to be #4 the lizard! Kwok's skin tone is much darker! Plus again too me he just does not look at all like kwok. Bruce lee's skin tone, in that pic, is more like Kwoks.

Guest stormybman

Damn... Bruce was really little wasn't he? That's sad man, I mean really when you think about it. He couldn't have been too healthy with that dramatic weight loss. I heard a comment once from a guy watching ETD, he said, "that dudes crankin'". Does that mean doing drugs? I'm unfamiliar with the term.:o

Guest Mantis FIST

he smoked ganja, and some say he died from it. But that would make him the 1st and only person ever to die from mary jane!

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns
he smoked ganja, and some say he died from it. But that would make him the 1st and only person ever to die from mary jane!

Died from ganja! Well put Mantis.

Guest stormybman

Maybe the Ganja was laced with something since no reports of anyone dying from using? Although i've read about rare reports of the famous Nepal Hashish giving cerebral problems to users as a side effect, but Lee becoming a famous actor at the time, no one wanted to admit this...

Self medicating..? 8)

Guest drunkenmantis13

Haha you guys are going crazy here!

But seriously i looked at the first pic and thought "the dude on right? very slight resemblance so you must mean him"

Then second pic, "yeah you mean the dude on right, kinda looks like him facially".

His mouth >D on the second pic makes him looks like Kwok Choi, there IS some similarity...

Very interesting. I'd like to get somebody's confirmation that it's not him (or is it?).

Guest stormybman

It ain't him... Although, I originally thought he was in the underground cavern scene, right before Bruce breaks JC's neck. It's when the guard who's facing Bruce and camera, points at Lee, then rushes at him only to be taken down with a single kick. Lee's back is to the camera in the shot. For years, I thought that was Kuo Chui... :rolleyes

Guest kungfood

I know that a lot of guys who went on to become name stars were extras in ETD. I spotted Alan Hsu (aka, Hsu Chung-Hsin), Chan Lung, Phillip Ko Fei, Meng Hai (Man Hoi), Lam Ching-Ying, Tang Wei-Cheng, Huo Hsing, Chien Yueh-Sheng (Chin Yuet-San), Chung Fa, Ng Ming-Tsai, etc., along with the well-talked-about Jackie Chan scene.

I know that a lot of guys who went on to become name stars were extras in ETD. I spotted Alan Hsu (aka, Hsu Chung-Hsin), Chan Lung, Phillip Ko Fei, Meng Hai (Man Hoi), Lam Ching-Ying, Tang Wei-Cheng, Huo Hsing, Chien Yueh-Sheng (Chin Yuet-San), Chung Fa, Ng Ming-Tsai, etc., along with the well-talked-about Jackie Chan scene.

That's it..! They collectively took Bruce out to "kick" start their careers. With Lee in the way there was no room for all so.......

:rolleyes:

Guest kungfood

lol!

It's weird to see Phillip Ko, Alan Hsu and Chan Lung leading and bullying John Saxon out to the yard before his fight with Bolo, and realize those are the same guys who would go on to play these impressive villains (at least in Phillip and Alan's case).

Archived