Anyone remember or help me with 70's movie? Spring loaded dart shot out of an old crippled man's walking brick during the final fight???

dan604

Question

HI Everyone!

Can you please help me find a movie I remember seeing as a child in the theatre. Sorry if I am not clear, but this is a film I saw when I was a small child and wanted to know what the name was?

There was a young hero being trained by a crippled monk using bricks on his hands to crawl with. I think the young hero had a scar or mark between his eyes on his forehead.

I remember training scenes of this monk moving stones or bricks under the young heroes feet to improve his quickness.

***At the end of movie (spoiler alert, haha) the crippled monk fires a secret dart out of his brick to kill the villain.

I would really love to re-discover this movie. Please help if you know the title of this movie!

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Might be Mysterious Footworks of Kung Fu, with Charlie Heung as Lau Saam Ngan/Three Eyed Lau the founder of Lau Gar Kuen...he has a scar between his eyes (hence the Three Eyed nickname) and bricks are a big part of the training 

• Like 2

OMG you are RIGHT!!! Yes this was the movie with the brick training scene and old man moving the bricks I was thinking of YOU ARE AWESOME THANK YOU!!!!

I must have remembered wrong, I see that the dart comes out of a bamboo tube not a brick. I am sure this was the movie I was wanting to find.

I must have saw this when I was about 6 about 40 years ago so maybe my memory was distorted a bit!!!

***Still curious though, is there another movie with a handicapped trickster who uses bricks with his hands and has a secret weapon dart inside the brick.?

Edited by dan604
  • Like 2