Out of print (OOP) IVL Shaw Brothers DVD's

Guest drunkenmantis13

shaolin swords

alexandra i was wondering the same thing that website got 2 diffrent names it also gos by shiningo.com and the one you wrote in your post moviesvill.com.can some one on here tell us if you ever orderd from them and are they legit.because i wanted to buy a couple of hard to find shaw brothers dvds but did not know if this place is legit or not.thanks

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. these dvds are going out of print fast with bootlegs popping up from all corners of the globe! stick to vendors you know or sellers who know the difference between original region 3 IVLs and region 0 bootlegs

I ve found this place, is a good one?

http://stores.moviesville.com/

I placed an order several months ago. When I tried to send money by PayPal, they (PayPal) said that merchant is unable to receive funds. No reason given, and I tried several times for 3 or 4 weeks.

Their service rep (globaleasysell) kept sending me emails requesting payment to that seller's disabled PayPal account. My order is still outstanding for all I know, but they need to fix their ordering system. I won't pay with credit cards.

-------

I just tried placing a new order. It seemed to work this time, and I paid using Paypal.

I'll be sure to post an exciting play-by-play update as things progress...

For readers of this topic I still have rareish Lady Professional for trade(I do not sell).Some other hard to find stuff too...

pm me if you have sth like ivl long road to gallantry or magnificent wanderers or other out of print,thank you.

I am looking for:

Lady Assassin

Vengeance (Chang Cheh 1970)

Angry Guest (Chang Cheg 1972)

If anyone is willing to let go of their authentic IVL copy, please let me know.

I won't pay with credit cards.

-------

I just tried placing a new order. It seemed to work this time, and I paid using Paypal.

I'll be sure to post an exciting play-by-play update as things progress...

I have had a terrible trial with HKFlix and PayPal so I closed all the accounts. And never in the life I pay with credit card.

Here in my country the big problem is with the custom house, all the merchandise is stopped there and you must pay high taxes so... I wont any troubles. A friend of mine is going to China this August... I will ask him to buy there some dvd's and end of the question. Apart of Fu Sheng's titles, any sugestions for dvd's out of print if he finds there for buy them? Thanks.

Archived