Out of print (OOP) IVL Shaw Brothers DVD's

Guest drunkenmantis13

"again, not everything found in Chinatown is a bootleg!"

Correct, in fact its easy to distinguish the bootlegs from the authentic IVLS. Theyre seperated and cost only $7 while the IVLS run $13-15.

At least last time I was there(late summer),that was the case.I dont remember the addresses but there were 3 stores on Bowery and also one of Mulberry - all contained authentic IVLS along with bootlegs.

I saw Lady Professional on ebay awhile back and passed on it. I had other stuff I wanted more.

I had a hard time finding Golden Swallow and Kiss of Death, both which I delayed on purchasing and went OOP way before I expected. I was able to find authentic IVLS of both on ebay.

Lost Souls is impossible to find. Anyone who has it wont get rid of it.

edit: I just looked and the few sellers who I got ALOT of Shaw films from, their inventory has shrunk dramatically. 6 months ago they were selling over 180 titles each, theyre now down to 40 or so.Their IDs are Junker, hddvd_stuff and obscuradvd. I was getting authentic IVLs from these guys for $8 a pop and $18 for OOP stuff. They seem to be down to the bottom of their inventories now though.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black tavern

Long road to gallantry

Lady assassin

Boxer from the temple

Vengeance of a snowgirl

Magnificent wanderers

Those I cannot find anywhere.

Likely there is more,2 dozen titles I have not even yet looked for available or not.

Black tavern

Long road to gallantry

Lady assassin

Boxer from the temple

Vengeance of a snowgirl

Magnificent wanderers

Those I cannot find anywhere.

Likely there is more,2 dozen titles I have not even yet looked for available or not.

Sent you a PM

I have quite a few of the Shaw Brothers Region 3 ivl dvds that I would be interested in selling. These are authentic with the slipcase. I bought them from yesasia.com during the long release schedule. Several movies like Seven Man Army, Delightful Forest, and Bloody Parrot did not come with slipcase (these were later releases.). As far as condition is concerned; I am the kind of guy that will not buy criterion blu rays in digi pack cases via internet because I want mint condition. If anyone is interested I'll post what I got, and for how much tomorrow. 3 or 4 discs came floating in case (scratched but working) I'll note those. as I recall they were Water Margin, The Master, and Seven Many Army. Let me know if interested. Also if you have a specific request. I have no horror or softcore Shaws.

Sorry for the delay guys. I work in a trauma ICU, and it's been pretty busy today. I'm gonna do my best to get the list up today, but there is an outside chance it will be tomorrow. I'm gonna put the list up with prices. At the point I'll use the times people posted an interest as a priorty list. I've never sold anything on line before so I also need to figure out paypal. also need shipping rates/suggestions.

I selected 51 IVLs from my collection. They range from Golden Swallow to Legend of the Fox.

Thanx for your patience.

All orders will be through PAYPAL. I'll deal with prospective buyers in the order they contacted me. If you decide you don't want anything just PM me PASS, and I'll PM the next buyer. PM me what you want as well as shipping concerns and email address. Then I'll have PAYPAL send you the billing email.

The buyer's order is:

1 Sheng

2 Kwok Choi

3 Shawoholic

4 Wildzerouk

I'll have the list up shortly. in two seperate posts.

All prices in US dollars

Lion vs Lion - $20.00

King Boxer - $15.00

Spiritual Boxer - $25.00

Challenge of the Masters - $15.00

Executioners from Shaolin - $20.00

Shaolin Mantis - $15.00

Clan of the White Lotus - $20.00

Mad Monkey Kung Fu - $20.00

The Shadow Boxing - $20.00

Eight Diagram Pole Fighter - $15.00

My Young Auntie - $15.00

Martial Club - $15.00

36th Chamber of Shaolin - $15.00

Return to the 36th Chamber - $15.00

Disciples of the 36th Chamber - $15.00

Martial Arts of Shaolin $15.00

Bells of Death - $15.00

The Rescue - $25.00

The Flying Guillotine - $30.00

Flying Guillotine II - $30.00

Bloody Parrot - $20.00

Intemate Cnfessions of a Chinese Courtesan - $20.00

Magic Blade - $15.00

Clan of Amazons - $20.00

Legend of the Bat - $20.00

Next batch in 20 mins.

The Proud Youth - $25.00

Deadly Breaking Sword - $15.00

Five Venoms - $15.00

Invincible Shaolin - $15.00

Crippled Avengers - $15.00

Two Champions of Shaolin - $15.00

Legends of the Fox - $25.00

Chinatown Kid - $20.00

Golden Swallow - $30.00

The Invincible Fist - $20.00

Have Sword will Travel - $15.00

Marco Polo - $30.00

King Eagle - $15.00

Vengeance - $40.00

Deadly Due - $10.00 (fucking hate this movie!!)

Duel of Fists - $20.00

Blood Brothers - $25.00

Delightful Forest - $15.00

Boxer from Shantung - $30.00

All Men are Brothers - $15.00

Iron Bodyguard - $20.00

Heroes Two - $20.00

Boxer Rebellion - $30.00

Your on the clock Sheng!!

Marco Polo, Boxer Rebellion, Invincible Fist, and Chinatown Kid are sold.

Kwok Choi is on the clock.

OpiumKungFuCracker

Deadly Duo, what a minute?? Is that the one with David Chiang and Ti Lung fighting with knives and shit???

If so, I thought it was gangsta.....

Kennedy Il Sung
Deadly Duo, what a minute?? Is that the one with David Chiang and Ti Lung fighting with knives and shit???

If so, I thought it was gangsta.....

Are you thinking of The Duel ?

Yeah The Duel is awesome. Deadly Duo is the one where Ti Long has the big axe. It should've been good, but the pacing/plot is so half-ass.

OpiumKungFuCracker

Yeah, The Duel... I don't know how the heck I got those two titles mixed up, hahahaha....

If you want The Flying Guillotine, send me a PM with your email and mailing address. Then I will have paypal bill you. If you in the US I will add $3.00 for Shipping. If international we will discuss.

I'm not sure what shawoholic's intentions are, but I'll hold Flying Guillotine for him. The next guy passed, so bratty you are on the clock. Both titles you asked about are still available.

Archived