searching for another movie

ikeboy18

Question

All I remember about this one, is the good guy fought a snake charmer kind of guy in a middle scene.  When the good guy arrived where the snake guy was, the snake guy was laying in a casket looking dead with snakes slithering around inside of it.  Then he all of a sudden woke up and started finding the good guy.  The snake guy was blowing fire from the fire lanterns.  The good guy ended up knocking me out back into the casket and then he shoved his sword through the head of the casket which then killed the snake guy.   It was like s side quest lol.  I think one of the snakes bit him so he was tying something around his  arms proximal to the bite to limit blood flow into his system .   Thanks again !

11 answers to this question

1 minute ago, ShawAngela said:

He looks like Blacky Ko.

The movie You are looking for might be Fearless Golden Dragon.

Hkmdb mentions Blacky Ko as the fighter with the Snake.

Thank you for the response!  It wasnt a bruce li or lee movie.  I wish I could remember more of it.  The scene i described was the only scene with anything to do with a snake.  The movie wasnt about snakes.  Its on youtube for sure, I used to have it saved.  Thanks again!

7 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Ok, I found your movie, with the exact same picture of Blacky Ko. It's The Deadly Silver Spear.

Yes that is it!!! Thank you so much! How did you find it? I took that screenshot from my phone one time when I watched it.  I thought the voice they used sounded like Rita from power ranges lol.  He was just overall such a strange character.  Thank you so much again!

3 minutes ago, ikeboy18 said:

Yes that is it!!! Thank you so much! How did you find it? I took that screenshot from my phone one time when I watched it.  I thought the voice they used sounded like Rita from power ranges lol.  He was just overall such a strange character.  Thank you so much again!

I recognized Blacky Ko, then, I went to hkmdb and took a look at his filmography, which first wrongly lead me to Fearless golden dragon, due to the name of his character. Then, I took a look at his pictures, and I found the very same as yours, with the title of the movie written at the bottom of it...

I love to play the "Sherlok Holmes hunting movies" character ! :monk_laughing:

Edited by ShawAngela