Panda Plan (formerly known as Project P & The Panda Agent) (2024) Jackie Chan

PandaPawPaw

QuietGamer90
2 hours ago, Bruce said:

Is Whispers Of Gratitude the one involving someone with Alzheimer's? From what little I've heard about it (which is very little), that one sounds like the kind of project he should've been turning to years ago, pure, hopefully well written, drama, I hope Jackie does well with it. Regardless of how I feel about the quality of Jackie's movies over the last 25 years or so, I have to give Jackie credit for at least one thing during that time period ... work ethic! If I were his age & had his wealth I would have retired & disappeared from public sight years ago! I'd have been more like Chris Tucker than Jackie in that regard! :)

IMO, I think he would have been more selective with these movie projects earlier if he didn’t worry a lot about his image/brand which is a shame. Alas, better late than never and like you, hope he does well with it. For what it’s worth, I think he has the acting chops and now due to age, the gravitas to go after these non-action roles. As I alluded earlier, he has had solid performances (if not overall movies) in the latter part of his career to show what he can offer under a director who can rein him in, imho.

Edited by QuietGamer90

PandaPawPaw
5 hours ago, BrunoFirm said:

That Panda is soooooooooooo cute even if it is CGI!

animesher.com_panda-polar-bears-cafe-shi

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw
18 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Well, that was a lot to digest, I mean, at this point I don't think I ever need to see a CGI rhino teat milking scene in my life again. I gave it the full review treatment over at COF - 

https://cityonfire.com/panda-plan-2024-review-jackie-chan-luan-zhang-well-go-usa-latest-martial-arts-news/

I refuse that this movie is a 1/10! Anything with Pandas is automatically GREAT!

I shall never read another review by @One Armed Boxer till this great injustice is rectified (or till the next review is uploaded).

im-angry-panda-im-angy.gif

• Haha 2