Saw X (2023)

PandaPawPaw

6 hours ago, DarthKato said:

Was the gore more on par with the first film or is it more hardcore than that, like the other films in the series?

I'd say it had the least amount out all of them. It really felt odd to me. Like there are gross scenes but they felt tame and not OTT like the previous movies.

I didn't find myself getting irritated by the constant gore.

The franchise needs to die though.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

I'd say it had the least amount out all of them. It really felt odd to me. Like there are gross scenes but they felt tame and not OTT like the previous movies.

I didn't find myself getting irritated by the constant gore.

The franchise needs to die though.

Interesting. I might actually give it a go then. Probably when it goes in the bargain bin somewhere. 

• Like 1

Saw X was the highest rated installment of the franchise, at currently 80% on RT. I've seen bits of it, but it is interesting to see the film, which I dub Saw 1.5, having Jigsaw as an anti-hero who targets the scammers who promised him a cure for his terminal cancer and lied to him. There is going to be a Saw XI, which will be set after Saw X, which will make it, IDK, "Saw 1.75"?