Weird/strange/funny/random Thread.

PandaPawPaw

On 2/19/2024 at 12:13 PM, PandaPawPaw said:

That's a first! I've heard of using other peoples piss but not a dogs!

The only time I had problem with my urine was when I went for my annual health check up at the clinic where I was always given a blood test. Then Unexpectedly I was told to give a urine sample. My doctor had forgotten to tell me about that so when I came to the clinic I was unable to urinate. In other words I had to make a second visit to have enough urine to give.  So I was pissed off. 😵‍💫

• Haha 1

Omni Dragon
1 hour ago, PandaPawPaw said:

They really shouldn't be fighting at Fight Night.

massa_yoda
4 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Bitch be crazy! :o

This is why I make my own coffee…

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw

WORST RAP BATTLE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

On 2/28/2024 at 4:52 AM, PandaPawPaw said:

WORST RAP BATTLE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was a poetry slam event for Karen's.

This is fucking insane! Can you imagine how difficult this is at just level 1?

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw
51 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

This is fucking insane! Can you imagine how difficult this is at just level 1?

Pfffft I do that every morning for fun. :P

I was like he can float going by the thumbnail so you'd think I was disappointed that he can't but what he does do is still so impressive! :o

His neighbours must be like "Oh FFS he's jumping about with weights again!".

• Haha 1

Koravec
On 2/27/2024 at 8:51 AM, PandaPawPaw said:

Should someone like BlackAlienProject be allowed? Heavy tattooed and body modded freak.  

Where do we draw the line? Would be tough to make a distinctive set of rules for body mods and procedures. Think Id agree with you overall though.

• Like 1

Yihetuan

This dude is my go to YT fitness guy. You want gains, follow him for real.

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Koravec said:

Should someone like BlackAlienProject be allowed? Heavy tattooed and body modded freak.  

Where do we draw the line? Would be tough to make a distinctive set of rules for body mods and procedures. Think Id agree with you overall though.

Regarding BlackAlienProject, I had seen some of what he had done and though it was stupid but he's gone right off the rails! :o

Body modification fanatic who had his nose and two fingers removed says he was a 'very sexy guy' before his transformation - but reveals he still has more changes to make including a leg amputation

71953813-12177727-As_he_looks_at_histori

71953817-12177727-A_new_Channel_4_docume

WTF! GROSS! Like who is even allowed to perform all that surgery on him! :o

Edited by PandaPawPaw

Koravec
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

WTF! GROSS!

Never noticed his hands were untattooed underneath, surprising. 

I watched a really great documentary on a tattooed freak called The Man Whos Mind Exploded a few years ago that I think about more and more as time goes on sometimes. Basically just about a gay guy who had a motorcycle accident and was never the same after showing his insane hoarded decorated all the way out apartment. Necessary to mention his homosexuality as it pertains a lot to his decor choices lol.

Btw Regards to anyone just now discovering Black Alien man now that hes been posted, I was actually Very shocked to discover him when I find did, seriously taken aback at first lol. 

Edited by Koravec
  • Like 1

PandaPawPaw
12 hours ago, Koravec said:

I watched a really great documentary on a tattooed freak called The Man Whos Mind Exploded a few years ago that I think about more and more as time goes on sometimes. Basically just about a gay guy who had a motorcycle accident and was never the same after showing his insane hoarded decorated all the way out apartment. Necessary to mention his homosexuality as it pertains a lot to his decor choices lol.

Going to give that a watch. Looks interesting. Thanks. :D

PandaPawPaw

The sound of the smack is gross!

He didn't even go to jail for it! WTF! :o

Shosetsu
Posted (edited)

The Lima family in Philadelphia are investigating an unidentified object that appeared on their roof on February 7th, NBC-10 TV reported.

Fabian Lima said he thought the Eight-foot-tall flat piece of rusty metal with a large hole in it might have fallen from a plane, but I would have thought it would have gone right through," he said.

The Limas called the Federal Aviation Administration, who told them to hold on to the item until given the all clear. Later, the FAA said it had investigated and the object did not come from an aircraft.

Edited by Shosetsu

PandaPawPaw

@laagi Maybe I don't want to Power Slap Ansel after all and instead just give him a slight tap! :o

• Haha 1

Yihetuan
Posted (edited)

I've been hearing about this Indonesian "Queen" fighter for a couple of years. Lots of videos debunking her as fake too. What do you think?

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Like 1

PandaPawPaw
11 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

I've been hearing about this Indonesian "Queen" fighter for a couple of years. Lots of videos debunking her as fake too. What do you think?

No way I'm debunking anything she can do as I've seen what she can do to metal poles! I don't want my head kicked in! IMO she's the greatest ever and women rule!

Phew dodged a bullet there! :sweating

• Haha 2