Weird/strange/funny/random Thread.

PandaPawPaw

On 9/26/2024 at 12:17 AM, PandaPawPaw said:

Fake ass Shun Di wannabe!

shun-virtuafighter3-ringout.gif

Yes I do and I'm not proud of it!

I tried to show people we weren't an embarrassment and were in fact really cool! Here's me in the short lived musical group - The Back Alley Panda Boys!

120528475_1296788320666433_8698856014632710116_n.jpg.5940293eca4425cceec17bf38f347ffc.jpg

:crying

"The Back Alley Panda Boys"...

pete davidson television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Edited by laagi
  • Haha 1

PandaPawPaw

Article - Vile moment huge 'poo-cano' erupts shooting human excrement 33ft into the air before raining down onto cars!

"Unsuspecting pedestrians were also splattered from head to toe with human waste as they strolled along the avenue.

One driver reportedly complained: 'I'm drenched in poo, my car is splattered yellow. It's ruined.'

The blast was so powerful that a digger was flipped at the roadworks site where the eruption occurred."

GROSS! :puke

PandaPawPaw
12 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

@chonk, world's hottest Aldi casher. That Aldi anywhere near you? 🤩

https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/aldi-supermarket-girl-crowned-worlds-33764548.amp

Yeah but what does she look like without all that slap on?

You go home with this hottie............................

1.jpg.b2c39bcf8633f46c2f96dc060d14f7de.jpg

and wake up with her gran! (It's actually the same person!)

2.jpg.d35ed8e30f84d55e06bb6e4bcf72d6ee.jpg

Pandas aren't exempt from it either!

girls-without-makeup.jpg

:P

• Haha 2

Can you imagine today's C&W stars speaking out like this instead of being MAGA mouthpieces and fake flag waving patriots? RIP Kris Kristofferson.

• Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

PandaPawPaw
3 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Can you imagine today's C&W stars speaking out like this instead of being MAGA mouthpieces and fake flag waving patriots? RIP Kris Kristofferson.

Speaking of Nazis...................

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Speaking of Nazis...................

Who is this and where can I hear that initial Nazi joke he told before? I have to hear it to make up my mind on if he is funny or not. lol. I thought his reactions/rebuttals were okay but there are apparently rumours that this was a staged heckler?! :blink: This is a thing?! Might be bullshit though! I'm German but I love when people make fun of us, lol. I'm a big fan of the Klaus jokes  appearing on American Dad :rofl

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw
24 minutes ago, chonk said:

Who is this and where can I hear that initial Nazi joke he told before? I have to hear it to make up my mind on if he is funny or not. lol. I thought his reactions/rebuttals were okay but there are apparently rumours that this was a staged heckler?! :blink: This is a thing?! Might be bullshit though! I'm German but I love when people make fun of us, lol. I'm a big fan of the Klaus jokes  appearing on American Dad :rofl

Googling that tweet came up with Troy Bond. Seems like a so-so comedian going by his other stuff though I can't find the actual joke he said. A staged heckler? Da fuk! :blink:

As you're German, can you tell me if this is a legit advert? I can't tell if it is or not. :P

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Googling that tweet came up with Troy Bond. Seems like a so-so comedian going by his other stuff though I can't find the actual joke he said. A staged heckler? Da fuk! :blink:

As you're German, can you tell me if this is a legit advert? I can't tell if it is or not. :P

Will look him up!

It's obviously a real ad, which airs 24/7 everywhere :P 

I really like their eye for the small details like the "Reichsflugscheibe" and that "Soür" :rofl

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
5 minutes ago, chonk said:

Will look him up!

It's obviously a real ad, which airs 24/7 everywhere :P 

I really like their eye for the small details like the "Reichsflugscheibe" and that "Soür" :rofl

Cool! I like it when ads have fun like that. Also I never knew the German language could be so cute.................

It's getting late so @chonk - Tschüssies! :D

2 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Cool! I like it when ads have fun like that. Also I never knew the German language could be so cute.................

It's getting late so @chonk - Tschüssies! :D

Ouch, I thought you were sarcastic! No, it's not a German ad - but if some of the comments are true, it's a real ad from NZ :rofl

Thanks, "schlaf gut!" :smile This is our traditional Sandman, throwing sand into your eyes so you will pass out due to pain and sleep really, really tight! (it's 50% bullshit and 50% fact what I'm telling you here, lol).

gute-nacht.gif

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
18 hours ago, chonk said:

Ouch, I thought you were sarcastic! No, it's not a German ad - but if some of the comments are true, it's a real ad from NZ :rofl

Thanks, "schlaf gut!" :smile This is our traditional Sandman, throwing sand into your eyes so you will pass out due to pain and sleep really, really tight! (it's 50% bullshit and 50% fact what I'm telling you here, lol).

gute-nacht.gif

God damn it! I thought you were being serious! :rofl

That Sandman is clearly real! Can't fool me twice!

What is up with these NFL players fingers!? Is it due to catching the ball?

PandaPawPaw

I came across this story and it's crazy!

The Reddit write up explains it better and shows that the police fucked up big time and the media was blood hungry and gave no shits about the actual people involved!

"I just watched a video on the murder of Pai Hsiao-Yen and holy crap, this case might have one of the most idiotic and incompetent media and police reactions EVER. I'm gonna discuss more about the incompetence rather than the case itself because the case itself is pretty generic but the way it was dealt it is almost comical.

Pai Hsiao-Yen was the 16 year old daughter of Pai Bing-Bing, one of the most famous actresses/singer in Taiwan, who got kidnapped in 1997. Now, as all true crime aficionado would know, when a person gets kidnapped, #1 thing not to do is have the case become media frenzy as it might "frighten" the kidnapper and worsen the situation. The case got leaked almost as soon as Pai found out her daughter got kidnapped and media circus doesn't even begin to describe the utter stupidity of what occurred. Proper investigation and any form of de-escalation was impossible because the media LITERALLY tailed the investigators and Pai throughout the whole thing. When the kidnappers called Pai for ransoms which they obviously asked to be sent discreetly, because the media literally tailed her like a school of fish, the kidnappers bailed and the police lost their leads. Sadly, the victim's body was found dead in a ditch by the river, weighed down by dumbbells BUT of course, the media took very graphic, non edited photo and posted it on the front page of their newspapers. As the case now has switched from a kidnapping case to a murder case, the police began a massive manhunt, and several accomplices were caught, but the main three, Chen Chin-hsing, Lin Chun-sheng, and Kao Tien-min were not. This led to months long spree of murder and rape (which included Chen having a plastic surgery, then killing the doctor, raping and killing the nurse and the doctor's wife which all were then photographed and published by the media). During an incident, 800 cops were called to a packed busy street at noon and began an all-out shootout, but was only able to kill Lin and the other two got away. By the end, Kao killed himself and Chen confined himself in the house of the South African military attache while holding the family hostage DURING WHICH the media hijacked the phone-line to pursue interviews for their papers which could have led to a mass murder without proper deescalation. In the meantime, the police, for some goddamn reason, decided to shoot inside the house from outside without safeguarding the hostages because they thought it might have Chen give up. Furthermore, on top of hijacking the phone line, the media took over the surroundings of the house and there are photos of it, it looks like Time Square during NYE ball drop, hindering police's attempt to safeguard the situation. In the end, Chen gave up, surrendered and later executed.

Pai Hsiao-Yen was held captive for about four days during which she was tortured then strangled. That is very long window of survival considering most die within 24 hours and only the most competent team and miraculous luck would have been able to save her but the utter stupidity of the police and the media truly dumbfounded me."

:(

PandaPawPaw