Weird/strange/funny/random Thread.

PandaPawPaw

PandaPawPaw

Re-run on TV today... Anyone remember this South Park episode? :laugh Fun fact (is it?) I can confirm that we have a contest for the "biggest crap" in Switzerland. Yeah we achieved the pinnacle of society... obviously!?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, laagi said:

Re-run on TV today... Anyone remember this South Park episode? :laugh Fun fact (is it?) I can confirm that we have a contest for the "biggest crap" in Switzerland. Yeah we achieved the pinnacle of society... obviously!?

I pretty sure I broke all existing records just this morning after that mammoth dinner I ate last night at the K-BBQ place. 💩

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, chonk said:

https://vietnamnews.vn/society/1660152/expat-put-live-eel-into-anus-gets-colon-punctured.html

He said it was unintenionally in there. Not sure how he explained that additional lemon?! 

:bs_shattered:

The lemon was one of his five a day. Gotta keep healthy. Fuck knows about the eel though. :P

This guy on the other hand clearly hasn't had any of his five a day!

:o

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, chonk said:

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

I'm sure you chose that RR gif on purpose to irk me. :wink

3 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

TF! :P

I need subtitles. I heard something Fokken Mince something, something? :itwasntme

Why call out a retired MMA fighter if this is the best you can do? So what if you outweigh him by 40 kilos & are a bodybuilder?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

I need subtitles. I heard something Fokken Mince something, something? :itwasntme

Why call out a retired MMA fighter if this is the best you can do? So what if you outweigh him by 40 kilos & are a bodybuilder?

How I've missed your K-MMA vids! :D WTF was that guy even doing! He does know he can punch right? He kept hesitating.

11 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

lol! 

Seth Meyers Gotcha GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

11 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

That's why should always keep on training your Kiai skill

19 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

:o

Very cool art project! (I guess?) 

• Like 1

Article - Hospital shuts down as ghosts allegedly rape staffs.

“They woke up moist in their privates with signs that they had sexual intercourse. This was happening at night. At the moment, there’s just a janitor and nurse aide who live in the community.”

“The tikoloshes (spirits) have sex with females, and men wake up with swollen privates. Sometimes female teachers wake up sleeping outside their rooms, with their food mysteriously eaten.”

OK that's me done for now. This shit gets weirder and weirder!

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Article - Hospital shuts down as ghosts allegedly rape staffs.

“They woke up moist in their privates with signs that they had sexual intercourse. This was happening at night. At the moment, there’s just a janitor and nurse aide who live in the community.”

“The tikoloshes (spirits) have sex with females, and men wake up with swollen privates. Sometimes female teachers wake up sleeping outside their rooms, with their food mysteriously eaten.”

OK that's me done for now. This shit gets weirder and weirder!

Huh?! This reminds me of that ghost rape scene in Scary Movie II (?). I refuse to believe this! Someone is abusing and raping the hell out of this poor souls and exploits their ancient beliefs and folk myths. Messed up :BL-Sad:

• Sad 1