Weird/strange/funny/random Thread.

PandaPawPaw

PandaPawPaw
11 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

I don't think anyone really thought it was real unless you still believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

Where as Sid's leg break was very real! :o

Then there's this! (He was fine)

On the other hand. the Tooth Fairy being real is debatable............................

200.gif?cid=6c09b952s7hyy1zklzzj5aq1s1nj

• Sad 1

Yihetuan

That "no Asians" real estate thing always cracks me up 😂

This is fucked up. Reminds me Glory. That's why I always told my kids to fight back against anyone who tries to bully you them in school.

PandaPawPaw
5 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

That "no Asians" real estate thing always cracks me up 😂

This is fucked up. Reminds me Glory. That's why I always told my kids to fight back against anyone who tries to bully you them in school.

At first I thought the Bully (who I found attractive and felt dirty for thinking that) was a real bitch and felt sorry for the other girl but as it went on it felt a bit odd so I read the comments are they're just acting it out which destroyed the whole thing for me and made me feel OK for finding the bully attractive. Real bullying sucks for sure!

And talking of dirty.........................

The guy shovelling the food is wasting most of it! Half of it ends up on the floor and his trousers!

Staying on the Indian theme (I'm full of segues). I saw the Indian remake of Reservoir Dogs decades ago in the cinema and while it was just OK, this scene always stuck out as being really cool and I'm no fan of Sanjay Dutt either but in this he was good.

:cool

Yihetuan
1 hour ago, PandaPawPaw said:

At first I thought the Bully (who I found attractive and felt dirty for thinking that) was a real bitch and felt sorry for the other girl but as it went on it felt a bit odd so I read the comments are they're just acting it out which destroyed the whole thing for me and made me feel OK for finding the bully attractive. Real bullying sucks for sure!

And talking of dirty.........................

The guy shovelling the food is wasting most of it! Half of it ends up on the floor and his trousers!

Staying on the Indian theme (I'm full of segues). I saw the Indian remake of Reservoir Dogs decades ago in the cinema and while it was just OK, this scene always stuck out as being really cool and I'm no fan of Sanjay Dutt either but in this he was good.

:cool

Where's the vomit emoji? yeah, if you didn't read the first comment, you would think it was a 'real' situation but I didn't want to spoiler it for you haha...so finding the bully attractive is not morally reprehensible lol

what's Joe Mantegna doing in a Bollywood movie?

btw, this is NSFW, so I hid it behind the spoiler tag :ph34r:

Spoiler

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw

The animation video is so cute especially how she goes into her shell and Bowser Jr laughing his nuts off! :D

Yihetuan
8 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

The animation video is so cute especially how she goes into her shell and Bowser Jr laughing his nuts off! :D

yeah the animation > real life. This calls for some dvd butter like LAST TANGO IN PARIS

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
3 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

Where's the vomit emoji? yeah, if you didn't read the first comment, you would think it was a 'real' situation but I didn't want to spoiler it for you haha...so finding the bully attractive is not morally reprehensible lol

what's Joe Mantegna doing in a Bollywood movie?

btw, this is NSFW, so I hid it behind the spoiler tag :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm drawn back to one of your earlier posts.........................................

On 7/31/2024 at 3:11 AM, Yihetuan said:

Another reason I'm an atheist.

Screenshot 2024-07-30 at 19-10-37 Home _ X.png

If that is Swift's hoo-ha on the left then that other singer is on the right. That reminds me, I must buy baguettes and ham later today......................

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

yeah the animation > real life. This calls for some dvd butter like LAST TANGO IN PARIS

LOL, it kinda looked like he was trying this. :D

246c3a80-7cf0-11eb-92d0-fe1d20e11982

EDIT: when I googled 'dvd screensaver', the actual google logo itself started doing it! :o

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Haha 1

Yihetuan
Posted (edited)

I had to google "dvd screensaver" and it's true. :evilgrin

South Africa always has the coolest security devices. Remember the flamethrower to stop carjackings? now this cool as shit device...

This is 100% accurate.

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
7 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

I had to google "dvd screensaver" and it's true. :evilgrin

South Africa always has the coolest security devices. Remember the flamethrower to stop carjackings? now this cool as shit device...

This is 100% accurate.

Is it bad that I kinda want that gun device just to try it out on random teens walking by or maybe destroy their ice creams in this hot weather? :P

That 2nd video has better action than a lot of shit I see these days! That flying knee and impact was cool!

As for this lot......................

:P

• Haha 1

Yihetuan
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PandaPawPaw said:

@Yihetuan Go on, you know you want to...................................

:D

image.gif.6083a943e98677681a76c1c399b3a8a3.gif

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
58 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

Anyone tell me what's going on here?

So from what I have found out it is a play or something depicting a guy called Veer Hamirji Gohil who fought in a battle to protect a temple and had his head cut off during it.*

*I could be wrong

• Like 1

Yihetuan
2 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

So from what I have found out it is a play or something depicting a guy called Veer Hamirji Gohil who fought in a battle to protect a temple and had his head cut off during it.*

*I could be wrong

Thanks bro. I completely get it now. :nodding

This is almost too cruel. What if she would've had a medical event or something?

• Sad 1

PandaPawPaw
12 hours ago, laagi said:

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting. That spinning back kick is perfection!

icegif-309.gif

10 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Thanks bro. I completely get it now. :nodding

This is almost too cruel. What if she would've had a medical event or something?

I fucking hate spiders and I don't have any medical issues but if that happened to me, I would of had every medical issue that ever existed! :o

10 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

I'm sorry but I just can't get enough of this shit :bs_cracking_up:

LOL! The San Antonio Zoo just destroyed Raygun! :rofl

I see her moaning about negative comments and while I agree with the ones being personally horrible to her as being wankers, the ones calling out her awful performance are fair game as she was shit though I do blame the people who put her through to qualifying.

This bint blamed in on sexism and called Raygun the best breakdancer they have in Aussie! Da fuck!

Also the Olympics isn't about just 'having a go', it's about the best being there and who are actually talented in their particular field. SMH!

• Sad 1

Yihetuan
8 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

icegif-309.gif

I fucking hate spiders and I don't have any medical issues but if that happened to me, I would of had every medical issue that ever existed! :o

LOL! The San Antonio Zoo just destroyed Raygun! :rofl

I see her moaning about negative comments and while I agree with the ones being personally horrible to her as being wankers, the ones calling out her awful performance are fair game as she was shit though I do blame the people who put her through to qualifying.

This bint blamed in on sexism and called Raygun the best breakdancer they have in Aussie! Da fuck!

Also the Olympics isn't about just 'having a go', it's about the best being there and who are actually talented in their particular field. SMH!

First off anyone who's title is "chef de mission" is automatically disqualified in my book

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Darwin award winners right here

This some creative shit 🤣

Screenshot_20240816-135210.png

Why does the Pumpkin look like it needs to wipe it's arse...........................

That first one will always make my tail bone hurt! Backyard wrestling is so crap! Check out this dumb shit!

Speaking of dumb.....................................

:P

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Haha 1