Weird/strange/funny/random Thread.

PandaPawPaw

Yihetuan

#1 rule of self-defense is start yelling you did 10 years time and you ain't a ho!

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
4 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

#1 rule of self-defense is start yelling you did 10 years time and you ain't a ho!

"You ain't gotta be a ho to lay down!" :D

I really like the CGI in this. Looks great.

• Like 1

Yihetuan
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

"You ain't gotta be a ho to lay down!" :D

I really like the CGI in this. Looks great.

he realized he done fucked up once that dude slid out of these teal slippers :laugh hey that UFC KO was brutal but did you see the one from the Olympics? damn, I thought that Japanese dude was dead! :shaking Fucking idiot ref still counting him out when he's clearly unconscious and going into spasms.

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Sad 1

PandaPawPaw
9 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

he realized he done fucked up once that dude slid out of these teal slippers :laugh hey that UFC KO was brutal but did you see the one from the Olympics? damn, I thought that Japanese dude was dead! :shaking

Damn! That was a serious KO and the way he twitched after it! :o Was he alright?

At least that was a part of the match and not deliberate unlike this twat.

Looked like a headbutt or shoulder barge but either way what a barstool!!!

• Sad 1

Yihetuan
18 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Damn! That was a serious KO and the way he twitched after it! :o Was he alright?

At least that was a part of the match and not deliberate unlike this twat.

Looked like a headbutt or shoulder barge but either way what a barstool!!!

at least they made the right ruling and suspended the Dutch team for that blatant headbutt. Still on the Olympics, I thought this was some funny shit. During the North Korea vs China match, Kim Jong-un in the crowd punching a winnie the pooh plushie. :rofl

If I owned a company and needed some adverts passed out, I'd hire this guy in a heartbeat.

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
12 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

at least they made the right ruling and suspended the Dutch team for that blatant headbutt. Still on the Olympics, I thought this was some funny shit. During the North Korea vs China match, Kim Jong-un in the crowd punching a winnie the pooh plushie. :rofl

If I owned a company and needed some adverts passed out, I'd hire this guy in a heartbeat.

That 'Kim Jong-un' was never heard from again..........................

That 2nd vid has the same guy go by twice! Didn't he learn his lesson the first time! :P

As for Raygun, here's her qualifying for the Olympics........................

I need to see the other 14 opponents in action as if she's the best then those others must really fucking suck!

• Sad 1

Yihetuan
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

That 'Kim Jong-un' was never heard from again..........................

That 2nd vid has the same guy go by twice! Didn't he learn his lesson the first time! :P

As for Raygun, here's her qualifying for the Olympics........................

I need to see the other 14 opponents in action as if she's the best then those others must really fucking suck!

This footwork drill by the Uzbek boxing team is 100x better than anything Raygun did at the Olympics.

it's bad when a complete amateur can do what an Olympian just performed on the world's highest stage & actually do it better  :rofl

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Haha 1

Yihetuan
3 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

:P

I was not expecting that 'honest' reply from that English lady in the first video. Everyone in their town will have watched this and know who the husband is she is referring to haha. Refreshing to see such a beautiful & honest lady! I would definitely marry that girl if she was an M1 Abrams!:evilgrin

Did you know this even existed? Things you learn on the interwebz...

Screenshot 2024-08-11 at 15-42-59 Home _ X.png

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
10 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

I was not expecting that 'honest' reply from that English lady in the first video. Everyone in their town will have watched this and know who the husband is she is referring to haha. Refreshing to see such a beautiful & honest lady! I would definitely marry that girl if she was an M1 Abrams!:evilgrin

Did you know this even existed? Things you learn on the interwebz...

Screenshot 2024-08-11 at 15-42-59 Home _ X.png

HAHA I didn't even think of that! Poor husband. :P

First time I've heard about that type of condom! It reminds me of that horror movie Teeth.

latest?cb=20211018012605

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yihetuan
2 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

First time I've heard about that type of condom! It reminds me of that horror movie Teeth.

latest?cb=20211018012605

ha, I remember that movie. The inverse of that is Tetsuo Iron Man. Remember that film? That guy had a huge penis with a metal drill tip in the sex scene?

still on the Olympics theme, if only she had nailed the landing.

• Haha 1

Super Ninja
6 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

latest?cb=20211018012605

My thoughts exactly :laugh

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw
10 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

ha, I remember that movie. The inverse of that is Tetsuo Iron Man. Remember that film? That guy had a huge penis with a metal drill tip in the sex scene?

still on the Olympics theme, if only she had nailed the landing.

Oh gawd I saw Tetsuo 1&2 decades ago and I remember nothing except (I think) is a small child having it's arms ripped off or something like that. Not a big fan on Shinya's work though Tokyo Fist is kinda cool.

As for the clip, I'd give her Gold for just attempting that in heels! With all these people doing stuff on the streets, they really need to have a 'Side-walk Olympics' or something! It'd do great numbers!

Even the local hustlers can get involved..................

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw

I randomly came across this and man it made me sad especially the ending. People can be really cruel sometimes! :(

• Sad 1

Yihetuan
Spoiler

at the end, he says in Russian "he doesn't know my thing is bigger than his" :rofl

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
12 hours ago, Yihetuan said:
  Hide contents

at the end, he says in Russian "he doesn't know my thing is bigger than his" :rofl

Wait that's a guy? :o

I see videos from time to time of girls streaming on the streets who get harassed like these girls.

While I think people should be able to do whatever they want when they want without the fear of being harassed, we sadly don't live in such a nice world and wrong 'uns will always be about. It really is sickening stuff!

PandaPawPaw
21 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

I can't get enough of raygun :laugh

Apparently Rayguns coach is her husband and he can't dance for shit either. :P

Da fuck am I even watching!

• Sad 1

PandaPawPaw

I'm not a MMA expect WTF is this....................

I legit couldn't stop laughing! :rofl

• Haha 1

Yihetuan
21 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Apparently Rayguns coach is her husband and he can't dance for shit either. :P

Da fuck am I even watching!

A match made in heaven for sure. Yeah Rhonda's boxing has always been awkward but at least she never crapped inside the cage. Well maybe she did facing off against Amanda Nunes & Holly Holm but I meant literally. 🤣

• Confused 1

PandaPawPaw
3 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

A match made in heaven for sure. Yeah Rhonda's boxing has always been awkward but at least she never crapped inside the cage. Well maybe she did facing off against Amanda Nunes & Holly Holm but I meant literally. 🤣

Ewwwwwww that's nasty shit! Imagine having to fight after that match! I hope they changed the canvas.

And this guy looks like he's on a lot of different kind of shit. Mini Sagat though I bet he gets gassed easily in a actual fight.

This fight is still miles better than anything in the Van Dam SF flick! I do like the electric shock bit. :D

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw

It's pretty crazy how things have changed! Heck if I was around in the 50s I'd have been a 10 time gold medallist judging by that lot! :cool

Yihetuan

I don't think anyone really thought it was real unless you still believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

• Haha 1