Weird/strange/funny/random Thread.

PandaPawPaw

PandaPawPaw
9 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Screenshot 2024-08-02 at 19-00-41 Dylan Cheung on X No I didn't work on this. Also it's not a Shaw Brothers movie. https __t.co_eRSKFDvHhp _ X.png

Ah fuck it! You win! :D

street-fighter-victory-pose.gif

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw

I know about him winning with a broken neck but hearing the rest of the story makes it even more crazy!

Yihetuan
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Too bad he got smoked bad by the Axe Murderer Vanderlei Silva. Pride FC were dumb to let their prized fighter Sakuraba (Gracie Hunter himself) fight guys who outweighed him by 20 kilos or more like Silva, Mirko Crocop, etc, but guess it was the "Japanese bushido spirit" and all that.

Of course, I was way too young to ever see these legends of gymnastics like Nadia Comaneci and Olga Korbut but man, just watching these vids of them is eye opening.

What would you do if 40kg of coke just happened to wash up on the beach?

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Like 1

PandaPawPaw
11 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Too bad he got smoked bad by the Axe Murderer Vanderlei Silva. Pride FC were dumb to let their prized fighter Sakuraba (Gracie Hunter himself) fight guys who outweighed him by 20 kilos or more like Silva, Mirko Crocop, etc, but guess it was the "Japanese bushido spirit" and all that.

Of course, I was way too young to ever see these legends of gymnastics like Nadia Comaneci and Olga Korbut but man, just watching these vids of them is eye opening.

What would you do if 40kg of coke just happened to wash up on the beach?

I mainly know Sakuraba from NJPW where he was pretty great! I know next to nothing about MMA/UFC/Pride etc but I have been watching this cool channel and really enjoying it - MMA On Point. I read that apparently one of Sakuraba's fights was fixed?

That Gymnastics girl is fucking insane! The fuck did I just watch! Tell me she won gold!? :o

As for the Coke, the 'yeah' by the woman seems like a normal reaction! :P

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw

This will always be one of the best promotional/viral pranks for a movie (even though the movie is total shit).

• Haha 1

Yihetuan
4 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

This will always be one of the best promotional/viral pranks for a movie (even though the movie is total shit).

😱

This is way cooler than the lame facehugger viral pranks they're doing for Romulus Aliens movie.

PandaPawPaw
5 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

😱

This is way cooler than the lame facehugger viral pranks they're doing for Romulus Aliens movie.

Any links as I can't find any of those vids. I did find this however -

That'd scare the shite out of me as it's too close to spiders which I hate! :eek:

Yihetuan
20 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Any links as I can't find any of those vids. I did find this however -

That'd scare the shite out of me as it's too close to spiders which I hate! :eek:

Yeah there's a bunch. Here's at an AMC

On the streets of NYC preparing for the premiere

Screenshot_20240806-152336.png

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
29 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

Yeah there's a bunch. Here's at an AMC

On the streets of NYC preparing for the premiere

Screenshot_20240806-152336.png

LOL! I was expecting something a little more interesting and not people looking like they've just taken a hit of their favourite drug. I wonder what the pay/hours are for doing that. :P

Yihetuan
1 hour ago, PandaPawPaw said:

LOL! I was expecting something a little more interesting and not people looking like they've just taken a hit of their favourite drug. I wonder what the pay/hours are for doing that. :P

well I did say it was lame in the beginning. :wink

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw

I just love how he puts that other clown in his place. :D

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)

Too true! :D

:P

Edited by PandaPawPaw

I don't advocate police violence but sometimes it just feels right. What a weak ass pussy!

• Haha 1

Yihetuan
23 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

I just love how he puts that other clown in his place. :D

As soon as they say 'clips' it's a telltale sign they have some sort of mental disability.

Yihetuan
2 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

I literally thought that was an SNL skit or something. I said no way that is real?! :bs_shattered:

• Haha 1

Yihetuan

Back on the Olympics theme, this dude right here at the tumbling championships better than anything I've seen on the floor exercise at Paris.

Same with the Hood Olympics :laugh

• Buddha Bless You 1

PandaPawPaw
52 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

I literally thought that was an SNL skit or something. I said no way that is real?! :bs_shattered:

She clearly saw this and said "I can do better!".

40 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

Back on the Olympics theme, this dude right here at the tumbling championships better than anything I've seen on the floor exercise at Paris.

Same with the Hood Olympics :laugh

WOW those are awesome! The first guy is just insanely good as is the 2nd guy in his own way!

This lot not so much.....................

• Haha 1