Omni Dragon

Head coach of the Netherlands at UEFA Euro 2024:

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Omni Dragon said:

Head coach of the Netherlands at UEFA Euro 2024:

Reminds me of the Germany coach.

But then is gets worse.....................

What in the blue hell is he doing!

Edited by PandaPawPaw

PandaPawPaw

OK which one of you is this!? :P

Goats on the other hand have got it down (mute the audio as it's annoying)!

:D

• Haha 1

Omni Dragon
20 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Reminds me of the Germany coach.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing lol.

20 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

What in the blue hell is he doing!

The real question is, do they think people won't notice?

5 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

OK which one of you is this!? :P

Sorry, I just get too excited after watching Jackie Chan movies, I start jumping on and off of things.

You should see what I did at the top of the car parking lot.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
2 hours ago, Omni Dragon said:

The real question is, do they think people won't notice?

Sorry, I just get too excited after watching Jackie Chan movies, I start jumping on and off of things.

You should see what I did at the top of the car parking lot.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I have no idea but seeing him pick something out of his arse crack then rolling it about in his fingers is nasty!!!! :puke

I always wondered what was up with all the bouncing balls during that car fall?

• Like 1

Yihetuan

I've been watching Mikuru Asakara's Breaking Down and now I'm watching the Korean version, Yatcha Club. I like this dude, Go Young Ung as he just starts throwing hands as soon as he gets out of his truck.

This 2vs1 in a tunnel where this guy made the other dude start questioning his life choices

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
7 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

I've been watching Mikuru Asakara's Breaking Down and now I'm watching the Korean version, Yatcha Club. I like this dude, Go Young Ung as he just starts throwing hands as soon as he gets out of his truck.

This 2vs1 in a tunnel where this guy made the other dude start questioning his life choices

In the second clip, I'm not sure if the guy on his own is really good or the other two are really shit? :P

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw

The control he has is crazy! Amazing stuff!

PandaPawPaw

I got to say this was pretty unfair! Yeah he went into the next lane while celebrating as the race was still going on (you're not allowed to do that going by the rules) but the guy (his teammate) in the lane he went into had finished. I get rules are rules but this just feels so OTT!

His celebration didn't effect anyone!

Yihetuan

I had no idea that FMT was a thing until I watched that Netflix documentary.

• Like 1

Yihetuan
Posted (edited)

i used to think these tribesmen have to possess some incredible immune systems but then I read their average life expectancy is in their 30s. No wonder I don't see any old tribesmen in these videos?

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Confused 1

PandaPawPaw
9 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

I had no idea that FMT was a thing until I watched that Netflix documentary.

Poor woman. Glad she found some type of cure or way of controlling her issue. :)

1 hour ago, Yihetuan said:

i used to think these tribesmen have to possess some incredible immune systems but then I read their average life expectancy is in their 30s. No wonder I don't see any old tribesmen in these videos?

I thought the thumbnail of the guy in the 2nd video was eating a wash rag or something! :P

413bEBUIvlL._AC_.jpg

• Haha 1

Yihetuan
4 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Poor woman. Glad she found some type of cure or way of controlling her issue. :)

I thought the thumbnail of the guy in the 2nd video was eating a wash rag or something! :P

413bEBUIvlL._AC_.jpg

I'd rather eat that dish rag than that raw tripe the tribesmen were chowing down on.

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw

That's fucking awful! The driver should be charged with attempted murder or something!

• Sad 1

Yihetuan

Dayum boi! That left high kick 😮 good thing that mat was there to cushion his fall.

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Yihetuan said:

Dayum boi! That left high kick 😮 good thing that mat was there to cushion his fall.

God dayum! Even I felt that! Had to pick myself up off the floor!

What is that show called and what are the rules? I don't think I've seen MMA done in that type of real world setting before.

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Like 1

Yihetuan
3 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

God dayum! Even I felt that! Had to pick myself up off the floor!

What is that show called and what are the rules? I don't think I've seen MMA done in that type of real world setting before.

the show is called YATCHA_CLUB but I don't know the rules either? It seems anything goes other than the usual kicking the groin, eye gouging, etc. They must sign a waiver. It's good they at least have medical personnel on the scene to attend to any injuries.

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw
10 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

the show is called YATCHA_CLUB but I don't know the rules either? It seems anything goes other than the usual kicking the groin, eye gouging, etc. They must sign a waiver. It's good they at least have medical personnel on the scene to attend to any injuries.

Ah right cool. Yeah I was a bit worried about the medical side of things especially concussions as it looks so raw but it's good they have that all sorted.

Is it tournament based or just random fights? I'm surprised they haven't (not that I know of) done something similar in the U.S though I guess the laws are stricter than Korea.

• Like 1

Yihetuan
8 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Ah right cool. Yeah I was a bit worried about the medical side of things especially concussions as it looks so raw but it's good they have that all sorted.

Is it tournament based or just random fights? I'm surprised they haven't (not that I know of) done something similar in the U.S though I guess the laws are stricter than Korea.

Yeah I guess it's sort of a defacto tournament because they give the champs belts. I guess you're crowned the best "Street fighter" of your province or something & then fight other champs to be the ultimate street fighter. We have similar stuff here like street beefs & various backyard brawls type stuff but I see them wearing gloves &.they fight in a makeshift ring in someone's backyard. It's definitely not as organized & methodical like this one or the one from Japan, Breaking Down.

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw
45 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

Homeboy should've never called out that PAWG 🤣

I was scared to play that just due to the thumbnail! :P

Even with those heels on, she's got some acceleration on her.

snapshot.jpg.af312c0b5393ec479a128359652c86b6.jpg

Even the Rocks like Da Fuck she wearing!

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
On 6/28/2024 at 9:03 PM, Shosetsu said:

Japan's first revolutionary human-skin suit shocks the world:

That'd be great for burn/acid victims. Though seeing how realistic they are, I'm sure people could use them for evil.......

Cool video. :thumbsup