Wonderwell (2023) Carrie Fisher, Rita Ora, Kiera Milward, Nell Tiger Free

AlbertV

Seven years after we lost the iconic Carrie Fisher, her final film is finally being released. Filmed months before her passing, Wonderwell tells the story of a 12-year old girl who while on vacation finds herself befriending a witch named Hazel (Fisher) and finding a magical well that teleports her to an alternate version of the reality she's in now. 

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 2

Looks like it might be alright. I’m just glad that Carrie Fisher’s last movie won’t be that garbage Last Jedi movie. She deserves a better send off than that. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DarthKato said:

Looks like it might be alright. I’m just glad that Carrie Fisher’s last movie won’t be that garbage Last Jedi movie. She deserves a better send off than that. 

Saw it yesterday and it is a pretty interesting film that reminds me of 80's and 90's family fantasy films. I would say if The Secret Garden had a child with The NeverEnding Story, this would be that film. I enjoyed it. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, AlbertV said:

Saw it yesterday and it is a pretty interesting film that reminds me of 80's and 90's family fantasy films. I would say if The Secret Garden had a child with The NeverEnding Story, this would be that film. I enjoyed it. 

I actually haven't ever seen The NeverEnding Story(That honestly feels like sacrilege), but I do love Fantasy films, so this should be right up my alley. 

• Like 1