DVDvision n°3 Bruce Lee 50 anniversary issue

CastleOfDeath

CastleOfDeath

Just out on KissKissBankBank, french language, DVDvision magazine special issue n°3 is a special Bruce Lee + Bruceploitation.

I already got the first two issues (Mad Max special and Dirty Harry special), and these are magnificently printed on heavy stock with tons of very rare pics and thorough films behind the scenes stories and UHD, Blu-ray reviews. (The magazine was originally published in 1999 and they kept the title though they switched to current home video formats reviews).

https://tinyurl.com/DVDvision3

They are already at 35% funded (they started last night), and the initial prices are for early birds (ie lesser price) so grab them while you can as stock is limited! They have free international shipping too.

There's a softcover, hardcover, and 3 ltd edition of 100 each hardcover with variant dust jackets and some goodies like bookmarks.

• Like 1

CastleOfDeath

The magazine project is now at 124% and they just posted a mid-campaign trailer.

https://youtu.be/fl9T18BLHxw

They announced they will feature a James Flower interview (about the recent Arrow set), and more interviews to be announced soon. 

PS: Not sure if I mentioned this, but this is the same team that made french magnificent HK magazine (and makers of HK video), that will be back writing about Bruce Lee + Bruceploitation.

Edited by CastleOfDeath

7 hours ago, CastleOfDeath said:

The magazine project is now at 124% and they just posted a mid-campaign trailer.

https://youtu.be/fl9T18BLHxw

They announced they will feature a James Flower interview (about the recent Arrow set), and more interviews to be announced soon. 

PS: Not sure if I mentioned this, but this is the same team that made french magnificent HK magazine (and makers of HK video), that will be back writing about Bruce Lee + Bruceploitation.

I have some of these French HK magazines. There was one with a beautiful picture of David Chiang from New one-armed swordsman, the one where he wears white clothes and hold his sword and tells Li Ching that he wants revenge for Ti Lung, with a splendid blue background.

They sold each of them with a VHS and that's how I first got some martial arts movies, such as Operation Scorpio ; Beach of the war gods ; Spooky encounters, Wonder seven ; Supercop  ; In the line of duty and Once a thief. Maybe I have some other ones (not many, because I wasn't interested in some of the magazines), but I don't remember which ones.

I think that I also must have the magazine with Bruce Lee on cover (Game of death), the one with Zu on the cover, and a few others.

LIVRE_HK9.jpg

CastleOfDeath

Yes absolutely gorgeous, in fact all the writers who did the original HK feature for Bruce Lee 25th in HK magazine, are back for the DVDvision issue of Bruce Lee 50th.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CastleOfDeath said:

Yes absolutely gorgeous, in fact all the writers who did the original HK feature for Bruce Lee 25th in HK magazine, are back for the DVDvision issue of Bruce Lee 50th.

I took the above picture from a site on google, I don't remember which one, it was late at night yesterday when I posted it, but it isn't as enough beautiful as the true cover I have.

CastleOfDeath

All the covers from HK magazine were done by the same guy who did also all the covers of DVDvision mag.

In fact, HK magazine after stopping, continued as HKvision which was a 16 pages supplements included in DVDvision mag.

Hopefully, they get the same guy to also touch up the forthcoming covers of the Bruce Lee issue (assuming he is still working as all this was 25 years ago).