The Karate Kid [2010] Chinese version

J.J. Hayden

Question

J.J. Hayden

Hello

Does anybody have a copy of the Chinese version of The Karate Kid [2010] ? Apparently it's quite different to comply with CCP censorship rules.

Cheers

7 answers to this question

J.J. Hayden

Thanks again. It was interesting to read and settled the matter for me. It seems that there were things other than the Yu Rong-guang fight that were cut from the film altogether. So I'll have to proceed as is, at least I don't have to worry about it now.

Cheers

PandaPawPaw

Is there a scene where JC tells Jayden to keep his wife's name outta his Mother Fucking mouth then proceeds to slap the shit out of him? :D

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Haha 2

J.J. Hayden
1 hour ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Is there a scene where JC tells Jayden to keep his wife's name outta his Mother Fucking mouth then proceeds to slap the shit out of him?

I'd have liked to have seen Will try that shit on JC :D 

I loved Will Smith as a kid, I watched Fresh Prince every week, such a shame how he and his family turned out. He could've done with Uncle Phil in real life. :( 

• Like 2

PandaPawPaw
4 minutes ago, J.J. Hayden said:

I'd have liked to have seen Will try that shit on JC :D 

I loved Will Smith as a kid, I watched Fresh Prince every week, such a shame how he and his family turned out. He could've done with Uncle Phil in real life. :( 

HAHA! Oh man I would of loved JC being in Chris Rocks position and countering Will with a bitch slap of his own! :D

Yeah ain't that the truth though I personally think Carlton became the star of the show later on. Will had a tendency of over doing it where as Carlton was more natural.

• Like 2