The Killer's Game (Bautista, Adkins, Zaror) - 2024

SamSeed

Well this is exciting. Stuntman turned director JJ Perry is making The Killer's Game. The plot is actually one I've seen multiple times - a hitman orders a hit on himself only to find he isn't dying and must fend off his attackers.

Dave Bautusta will star with some serious kung fu talent - Scott Adkins, Mark Dacascos, Marko Zaror and Daniel Bernhardt. Impressive supporting cast too, with Ben Kingsley, Pom Klementieff, Ice Cube and Sofia Boutella.

https://maactioncinema.com/archives/20741?fbclid=IwAR0j2QAQONqdPN_ELESkc3py1rKczWgKSthsyF19segi5uLx4yXNP2XuKZg

• Like 2

Super Ninja

This really is an exciting project, with or without Dacascos. We have the cast that we know can deliver and a director who we know can handle action properly. If the budget and the schedule aren't too tight, Killer's Game might be a real treat.

• Like 1

Agent U

From the cast originally announced, it looks like Terry Crews replaced Ice Cube. Also, it definitely looks like Dacascos is not in this.

We see Adkins, Zaror and Bernhardt all, albeit very briefly, in the trailer. 

The CGI blood looks terrible, and Bautista comes across as jaded in this trailer (not to mention he looks too much like an oversized Muppet to be believable as an assassin), but the action is looking cool and diverse. 

slinky#1

Marko could play Vega from looks of this, haha. Hope they do some good fights, looks like might be some.

PandaPawPaw

Batista needs to lay off the fillers and shit!

collage-maker-24-sep-2023-01-54-pm-5414.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Agent U said:

New poster.

Scott Adkins and Marko Zaror get high billing.

Killers-Game.jpg

Glad to see Daniel Bernhardt make the poster without any mention of his name whatsoever lol.

Lionsgate has started posting teasers for this movie on their social media.

After the disasters of Borderlands and The Crow, this must be their last chance at having something at least break even this year.

Marko Zaror sword fights Bautista.

Onscreen bothers Scott Adkins and Drew McIntyre team up.

The action looks really violent and diverse.

Bautista still looks way too distractingly odd-looking to me though 😒

• Haha 1

Show the whole movie while you're at it! 😂

(For real, at this point the sole assassin characters we haven't seen how they die are Terry Crews', Scott Adkins' and Marko Zaror's characters. Then again, still 2 weeks to go...)

• Haha 1

On 8/27/2024 at 6:35 PM, Agent U said:

Show the whole movie while you're at it! 😂

(For real, at this point the sole assassin characters we haven't seen how they die are Terry Crews', Scott Adkins' and Marko Zaror's characters. Then again, still 2 weeks to go...)

For the love of God!

The marketing team for this 💩 just has to be trolling at this point.

I give it no more than three days before we see Zaror's character getting beheaded in another one of these.

14 minutes ago, Agent U said:

The marketing team for this 💩 just has to be trolling at this point.

Lionsgate seems to be having a great year with their marketing I'm told lol.

PandaPawPaw

SEI_220407454-df1a.jpg?quality=90&strip=

Batista's lost a lot of weight and rocking a pearl necklace. Probably partly due to not being on the juice.

Never thought I'd say Batista and pearl necklace in the same sentence...........................

Ahem.

Drunken Monk
26 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Batista's lost a lot of weight and rocking a pearl necklace. Probably partly due to not being on the juice.

Never thought I'd say Batista and pearl necklace in the same sentence...........................

Ahem.

I'm glad he's gotten off the gear. He looks fantastic for 55 years old, even if he is trimmer. Granted, he might lose some action roles because of it but I remember seeing an interview where he said he wanted to do more dramatic roles.

4 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Ahem.

I reckon he might actually fit this top assassin role better with that current look.

He looks way too conspicuous in the movie.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Ahem.

Am I the only one who thinks he looks terrible? I mean he looks unhealthy, down-right sickly!? Oh well that's Hollywood for you baby.

Drunken Monk
17 minutes ago, laagi said:

Am I the only one who thinks he looks terrible? I mean he looks unhealthy, down-right sickly!? Oh well that's Hollywood for you baby.

I think you might think that way because you're not used to seeing him the way he is. I don't think he looks sickly at all. He just looks like an average man in his mid-50's. But since we've seen him go from this...

Dave Bautista's Upcoming Movie Just Got More Fun Thanks To This ...

...to this...

Dave Bautista shocks fans with dramatic weight loss at TIFF ...

...in what seems like months, I think it can be quite jarring.

PandaPawPaw
1 hour ago, laagi said:

I think he looks great. It's probably like @Drunken Monk said, you're not used to seeing him look so slimmed down.

I think it also might be what he's wearing as in these pics he looks much better which are from a month ago.

1.jpg.416cf8f5ee24c4fa756ce9ac4bd67b79.jpg

2.jpg.95c263cc598b2ed104176d33c520b98a.jpg

3.jpg.9acecdc533083396dfbd000844397136.jpg

What is it with guys wearing super tight clothing?

Edited by PandaPawPaw