magic blade

Guest zhunaid

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sea kelp

the celestial dvd is OOP and has ugly subs that pop up too early, go away and then come back. many poorly translated lines flash twice on the screen. unfortunately i found it to be quite bothersome :\

Guest VonHumboldtFleischer

I'd assume you'd turn the subs off if you were watching the English dub. And I'm not sure if the Siren DVDs have the same subtitling problems as the IVLs.

Oh yeah, it has a Bey Logan commentary. I didn't know there were four, though. MAGIC BLADE, COME DRINK WITH ME, KILLER CLANS and...?

Guest sammofan
Oh yeah, it has a Bey Logan commentary. I didn't know there were four, though. MAGIC BLADE, COME DRINK WITH ME, KILLER CLANS and...?

THE HEROIC ONES is reported to have one. The only one I don't own. The higher price always put me off ordering this one. Maybe I should finally get it before it's OOP.

Oh yeah. It does too. I think that's one of the first ones I bought. God knows why, it's not a very good movie.

Guest oldeschool17

IMAGE is suppose to release this, but they suck and will prolly @#%$ up the release. As a matter of fact, i dont think they've released anything since Bells of Death

Guest killer meteor

Heroic Ones: Unless your desperate for the commentary, get the German DVD. Anamorphic and with original mono. The Australian is non-anamorphic but it does have the English dub - though in places sound effects on the English track have been badly replaced by new sounds

Magic Blade: Given Image's track record, the Australian DVD is your best bet

Archived