Sheroes (2023) - Sasha Luss, Wallis Day, Isabelle Furhman, Skai Jackson, Jack Kesy

AlbertV

Producer Jordan Gertner turns 1st time director with this upcoming action-comedy about four best friends on vacation in Thailand and one is kidnapped when a drug shipment is mistaken for one of their luggage. This causes the others to hatch a plan to rescue their friend from the local drug cartel and eventually the Golden Triangle. 

• Like 1

legendarycurry
1 hour ago, AlbertV said:

Producer Jordan Gertner turns 1st time director with this upcoming action-comedy about four best friends on vacation in Thailand and one is kidnapped when a drug shipment is mistaken for one of their luggage. This causes the others to hatch a plan to rescue their friend from the local drug cartel and eventually the Golden Triangle. 

I'm not saying this does not look like crap, but I am also not saying it looks better than Expend4bles.

My fave part was the reference to the movie Taken, because I have seen Taken, so it was so funny how they said something from the movie Taken that I have seen before. 

• Like 2

On 6/12/2023 at 5:59 PM, AlbertV said:

Man, I haven't seen something look that bad in a while. It's almost impressive. I'll pass. lol