Two "new" Shaw Brothers' movies !!

ShawAngela

ShawAngela

While trying to find some clues for the screenshot game (yes, I try to cheat :monk_laughing:), I came across two titles that weren't mentioned before in the Shaws' filmography !!

First, a Korean co-production called Secret Agent X-7, with Diana Chang and second, a martial arts one with Chin Ping and Lo Lieh calles The Golden Meteor !

It looks like the Korean one is on some Korean sites, but I can't understand anything and din't know if one can download it.

I would so much find these two movies (among a lot of other ones, of course !) !

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure that Golden meteor was discussed here before & if memory serves me, you'll never find it because it wasn't finished. One of the female stars jetted out during filming or something & they just scrapped it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

ChillyChong
On 6/6/2023 at 9:18 PM, ShawAngela said:

While trying to find some clues for the screenshot game (yes, I try to cheat :monk_laughing:),

:BL-Really:

ChillyChong
2 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Just once for the last masked movie you showed ! 😇

ID the latest, it`s been around too long.

5 minutes ago, ChillyChong said:

ID the latest, it`s been around too long.

I'm ashamed to say that I have no idea. I wasn't even able to identify the actor on my phone. I'll check later on my friend's computer.

I was precisely about to ask you for how long I had to wait before identifying movies that had no answer..

• Like 1