Upgrading - Dragon Dynasty & Image

Guest Monkey King 2000

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Monkey King 2000

I very late thank you for everyones advice. I ended buying the DD DVD's and was not disapointed. I also found Legendary Weapons of China Image DVD at not a bad price and so went for this as well. Put this DVD in and was shocked how bad the picture was and then put in the ivl one and was again shocked. I only bought a plasma TV early this year and so have not watched most of my ivl DVD's on it yet. I have since noticed this issue with new ones I have purchased, but they were a lot better than this DVD. Anyway as hopefully we will get the opportunity to upgrade most other LKL films, I felt I needed to find a better version and so thought I would try the Siren DVD. I bought it from their website on the 30th August, it shipped on the 31st and it arrived today. Not bad considering I live in the UK. From the details on the DVD I believe it will be the same quality as Magic Blade (minus the dub) which I already have and was fine. However, oldeschool17 & killer meteor if you want I can let you know what I thought of the DVD.

Archived