Bruceploitation - the poster magazine issue 1 out now!

bruceleeclones

bruceleeclones

It’s arrived!

Bruceploitation, the brand-new poster magazine, is now in stock and ready to be yours. Hurry and grab your copy today as this is a limited edition release, and they won't last long.

Each magazine is A4 sized and unfolds into two stunning posters, making it a double treat for all fans.

In this first issue, we delve into Bruce Lee – True Story, internationally known as Bruce Lee the Man the Myth. Discover exclusive production insights and behind-the-scenes information. Other features also include an exclusive conversation with leading star, Ho Chung-Dao (aka Bruce Li).

Don't miss out! Send us a message right away to secure your copy today!
Priced at £22.99 with free shipping within the UK. For our international readers, worldwide shipping is available at an additional cost.

To make a purchase, message me and simply choose between convenient payment options: Bank transfer or Paypal. Please note that a 10% fee applies for Paypal transactions.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.

2.jpg

• Like 3

This is the same message I got sent. Love the first poster, but whats the second? The mag cover maybe?

Can we keep this thread updated with all the posters as they come? Would be cool and helpful.

• Like 1

bruceleeclones

This is just a preview of the magazine.  I don’t want to ruin it too much by displaying it all. There is an easy way to find out what the other poster is, purchase one 😉 or if you look closely enough at the cover, you can see the other poster.  I will keep this thread updated with any news .

• Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

bruceleeclones

Almost 50% have now sold, grab a copy while you can as they won't be reprinted.  Issue 2 is coming in September.ADVERT.jpg.e1f1a552b793bfcebb10da8f97f339b2.jpg

Edited by bruceleeclones
  • Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

sifu iron perm

Got my copy and pleased, Man The Myth is amongst my favourite brucieploits. 

Deluxe looking feel of the poster! 

• Like 1

bruceleeclones
30 minutes ago, sifu iron perm said:

Got my copy and pleased, Man The Myth is amongst my favourite brucieploits. 

Deluxe looking feel of the poster! 

Thank you very much :) A lot of time and research has gone into this. I wanted to make it a high quality that would last and be collectable.

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

bruceleeclones
On 6/23/2023 at 10:44 AM, Koravec said:

Got mine. Just what my new basement space needed

Glad you got it ok, enjoy :)

• Like 1