Yo-kwon Gwoi-kwon + Full Metal Ninja help

J.J. Hayden

Question

J.J. Hayden

Since I got such great help with the last film. I thought I'd try my luck with this one. This might be another Korean/Taiwan crossover, but it's certainly got a bunch of Koreans in it. The Korean name is 요권괴권 and in Chinese it's 妖券怪券 . It seems that it got a bootleg DVD release from Flash Legs with a slightly different transliterated title of what seems to read Yoikwon Gwoi Kwon. Does anybody have a copy of this?

image.jpeg.753a24d0efebaca2543ff950b40e9238.jpeg

Next is another one of those Godrey Ho films you used to buy for about 99p, unfortunately back then I didn't know that many were cut from Korean films and I managed to miss this one. I've got a free version from the internet archive but I think it's ripped from the VHS, I'd really appreciate if anyone has a DVD copy.

image.jpeg.a4fff07c0f5b78a948263735b3a7c380.jpeg

Cheers

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

J.J. Hayden

Apparently Full Metal Ninja is also know as Metallic Fury and also Konan The Barbarian Swordsman.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlbertV said:

Full Metal Ninja took a 1984 Korean film, Warrior (Mu-In) and added scenes with Pierre Kirby and Jean Paul.

Here's the information on Warrior I found from the Korean Movie Database

https://www.kmdb.or.kr/eng/db/kor/detail/movie/K/03838

Edited 1 hour ago by AlbertV

Cheers, but I'm already aware of all that :P I was just seeing if anybody has it at DVD quality. I have a few different versions from YT and some VHS rips. The DVD was on ebay but they were asking for way too much.

Thanks anyway though.