The Game of Clones: Bruceploitation Collection Vol. 1 (Severin)

MobFu1972
Posted (edited)

Early 2024 Box Set of the Year!!!!!!

Now this is what I'm talking about!!!! This is how you Properly Do a Deluxe Box Set Severin 👊☯️‼️‼️‼️‼️ We have Truly  Been Blessed!!! What an Amazing Stupendous Unbelievable Set this is!!! From the Spot Glossing to the Hard Box to the Booklet and the Sleeve the Disc's come in!!!! Incredible Design and Artwork Throughout!!!! The size of the box is Perfect!!! I wish All Classic Martial Arts Films Received this Type of Treatment 👊!!!! I Cannot wait to Dive into this Bad Boy!!!!! Volume Two should be Epic as Well!!! THIS IS THE BOXSET OF THE YEAR 🥋🥋🐲🐲👊👊🐉🐉☯️☯️👍👍‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Edited by MobFu1972
Spelling error
  • Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 2

sifu iron perm

I take the Bundle order will be shipped in June? 

sifu iron perm

got shipping notification on book & clones bluray doc but not the Bundle? Hmmmm...

Chemical Lemon
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, sifu iron perm said:

got shipping notification on book & clones bluray doc but not the Bundle? Hmmmm...

I’m pretty sure our bundles are held up by the King of Kung fu cassette tape. some guy in his attic searching for his tape deck

Edited by Chemical Lemon
Spelling
  • Haha 1

sifu iron perm
12 minutes ago, Chemical Lemon said:

I’m pretty sure our bundles are held up by the King of Kung fu cassette tape. some guy in his attack searching for his tape deck

it sounds funny but this type of thing sounds possibly true!

Drunken Monk

It looks like the holiday held up my delivery. And now USPS tracking is down (I'm not sure if it's for everyone or just certain tracking numbers). This thing can't get here quick enough!

Re the doc “enter the clones” outtake extras..

loving Phil Ko and Mars love of Bruce and each other..

• Like 1

saltysam

Still not shipping notice despite ordering first day of pre-order. I fear The Dragon Will Live Again before i get a shipping email :crying

• Like 1

Chemical Lemon
34 minutes ago, saltysam said:

Still not shipping notice despite ordering first day of pre-order. I fear The Dragon Will Live Again before i get a shipping email :crying

Maybe they’re each being hand delivered by Bruce Le

• Haha 2

Yihetuan
1 hour ago, saltysam said:

On FB there are quite a lot of UK customers who received it already yet I've heard some US customers who ordered the first day still haven't received their sets. So no rhyme or reason to the shipping protocol.

• Sad 1

ironfistedmonk
1 hour ago, saltysam said:

Same here, ordered first day it went up for pre-order and it's still showing as unfulfilled, my surname begins with S maybe they are doing it alphabetically?

saltysam

I am a D so who knows? Not normally this impatient but I ponyed up £136 on first day of pre-order ,it's annoying .

Chemical Lemon

I think I ordered the first day but towards the end of the day (I had forgotten about the date and headed over there the second I saw it mentioned here). I’ve been assuming it hasn’t shipped because it’s part of the bundle and I’m guessing something is taking longer than expected. I’ve seen several videos on YouTube of people who have received it but didn’t see anyone who did the bundle getting it. But it’s probably just random. 

Yihetuan
37 minutes ago, saltysam said:

I am a D so who knows? Not normally this impatient but I ponyed up £136 on first day of pre-order ,it's annoying .

Well I'm sure they'll ship mine and yours dead last because we were the most vocal critics of that botched crowdfund campaign. :hvb_chillout:

• Haha 2

lengkee
49 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

I'm in France and no news either...

I'm in France too and i've got mine it since May 27th

• Like 1

Drunken Monk
Posted (edited)

I received my bundle today. Feel free to test me to shreds (or at least school me) on who Clint Robinson is. I honestly had no idea. Should I be ashamed?

Edited by Drunken Monk
  • Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

sifu iron perm
3 hours ago, saltysam said:

Bundle?

sifu iron perm

Maybe they're shipping via penis measurements..small first...large last.

• Haha 2

Drunken Monk

I'd say the "bundle people" are getting theirs first but it seems to be a random mix of people getting bundle and non-bundle.

Drunken Monk
1 minute ago, sifu iron perm said:

Maybe they're shipping via penis measurements..small first...large last.

No wonder I got mine so soon.

Britney Spears Gifs — you have a small penis

• Haha 4

sifu iron perm
4 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

I'd say the "bundle people" are getting theirs first but it seems to be a random mix of people getting bundle and non-bundle.

I ordered bundle, bluray clone & book. Only just got delivered book & clone bluray.

Where my bundle at?

Drunken Monk
2 minutes ago, sifu iron perm said:

I ordered bundle, bluray clone & book. Only just got delivered book & clone bluray.

Where my bundle at?

That's bizarre.

sifu iron perm
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

That's bizarre.

Oh well I like suprises.

Edited by sifu iron perm

Chemical Lemon
55 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

I received my bundle today. Feel free to test me to shreds (or at least school me) on who Clint Robinson is. I honestly had no idea. Should I be ashamed?

Did you get notification that it shipped prior to arriving?