The Game of Clones: Bruceploitation Collection Vol. 1 (Severin)

saltysam
43 minutes ago, sifu iron perm said:

Bundle?

no,just the box set

• Like 1

Drunken Monk
12 minutes ago, Chemical Lemon said:

Did you get notification that it shipped prior to arriving?

I did, yes.

• Like 1

sifu iron perm
1 hour ago, Drunken Monk said:

That's bizarre.

• Haha 2

ShawAngela
3 hours ago, lengkee said:

I'm in France too and i've got mine it since May 27th

Had you received a shipping notification?

4 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

On FB there are quite a lot of UK customers who received it already yet I've heard some US customers who ordered the first day still haven't received their sets. So no rhyme or reason to the shipping protocol.

I'm in the US still waiting for word, too. I know I didn't order mine the first day, but as I recall I didn't wait very long to give in, once I heard the details they pretty much had me. Hope I hear from them soon, I'm anxious to dig into this set!

• Like 1

kuenfist

I am waiting too here in germany. I ordered the box and two gialli.... i think they received more orders as expected. But for me it is a normal situation. My last two orders over at imusic had problems too. Hope i get it soon.

• Like 1

Taoist Drunkard

Just got my shipping notification for the discs + book! It could happen to you, too ...

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Drunken Monk

Got one of the posters that came with my bundle framed and put up yesterday:..

IMG_7591.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Buddha Bless You 1

clanarchy
On 6/1/2024 at 3:56 AM, Taoist Drunkard said:

Just got my shipping notification for the discs + book! It could happen to you, too ...

I wish it would, the suspense is killing me over here 😀

• Like 1

saltysam

Still no shipping notification. I suspect Yihetuan's conspiracy theory may be correct :wink

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

sifu iron perm
58 minutes ago, saltysam said:

Still no shipping notification. I suspect Yihetuan's conspiracy theory may be correct :wink

I ordered mins after when they put it for release. Bundle notification pending. 

ShawAngela

I checked my account two days ago at Severin, and my order is mentioned as "unfulfilled"... :bs_firey:

• Sad 2
  • Angry 2

Scottfu
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

Got one of the posters that came with my bundle framed and put up yesterday:..

IMG_7591.jpeg

My bundle shipped today...hoping I get that poster. Its suposed to be randomly picked on what poster(from three Dragon Lee posters) you get other than the signed Clones one and the Bruce Lee.

Edited by Scottfu

Yihetuan
9 hours ago, saltysam said:

Hopefully we'll hear something by next week or there is definitely something shady going on and a certain person lurking these threads made a deliberate decision to fxxk us over. :rofl

Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 17-57-17 Home _ X.png

• Like 1

Chemical Lemon

Got my shipping notice today. Now waiting phase 2 begins

• Like 1

Drunken Monk
11 hours ago, Scottfu said:

My bundle shipped today...hoping I get that poster. Its suposed to be randomly picked on what poster(from three Dragon Lee posters) you get other than the signed Clones one and the Bruce Lee.

Yup, I got the signed poster. It's my current pride and joy. To have a Bruce Lee autograph is crazy to me.

Hopefully, a frame for that one will be arriving today so I'll have it up this evening. I'll post another pic once it's up.

• Like 1

saltysam

I have a big birthday this weekend,was hoping to spend my week off work next week going through this set. Not happening is it :crying

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4

chilly bong
1 hour ago, saltysam said:

I have a big birthday this weekend,was hoping to spend my week off work next week going through this set. Not happening is it :crying

Ditto. Turning 50 this week. Booked a few days off work. Still no shipping notification....

Well at least Ninja Terminator has shipped and I received my copy of An Old Kung Fu Master yesterday.

Still doesn't make it any less frustrating.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Buddha Bless You 2

lengkee
On 5/31/2024 at 10:48 PM, ShawAngela said:

Had you received a shipping notification?

yep

• Like 2

Killer Meteor

Well, looks like Aquarius, back in the 70s, removed the "Bruce Clone vs Muhammad Ali Clone" fight from GOODBYE BRUCE LEE. It's in the extras, but hold onto your older Arrow (UK)/Anchor Bay (US) DVDs which use the original international version. The Aquarius version does have the interview with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar at the front though.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

kuenfist
5 hours ago, saltysam said:

Woke up to a shipping notice :monk_swinging:

I think they don't like german customers ... still waiting and waiting. Wrote a mail to them. Maybe something is happening now. Hope so.

sifu iron perm
3 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

Well, looks like Aquarius, back in the 70s, removed the "Bruce Clone vs Muhammad Ali Clone" fight from GOODBYE BRUCE LEE. It's in the extras, but hold onto your older Arrow (UK)/Anchor Bay (US) DVDs which use the original international version. The Aquarius version does have the interview with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar at the front though.

What on earth? How can they cut that fight out!

saltysam
6 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

That's disappointing 🥺

• Angry 1

Killer Meteor
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, sifu iron perm said:

What on earth? How can they cut that fight out!

I suspect Aquarius felt it wouldn't pay well with the African American audiences who patronised martial arts movies - the character is depicted as especially cowardly.

I'll check the rest of the movie just to see if it's been moved a'la Ji Han Jae in GAME OF DEATH

EDIT He's definetly not in it!

Edited by Killer Meteor
  • Like 2
  • Angry 1