• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KUNG FU BOB

• CatNap

• MERCONE

• Cognoscente

Jeff delivers some quite awesome kempo hits..often storyline in american flicks better than student-avenges-death-of-teacher but fights let it down...perfect weapon is not such case.

theportlykicker

A guy who studies Kenpo on the SP Board recently made his own little tribute fight scene to the Perfect Weapon. It's really good, check it out:

p31dxqQoU3Q

Jesse Smooth
A guy who studies Kenpo on the SP Board recently made his own little tribute fight scene to the Perfect Weapon. It's really good, check it out:

That was nice. :)

Guest WuxiaFan

I always thought Jeff Speakman was awesome and one of the most underrated marital art stars. PERFECT WEAPON and STREET KNIGHT are two of my favorite movies. I have them on VHS tape and I won't get rid of them until they come out on DVD.

Ah you guys make me feel old.I went to the movies and saw it(and was even old enough to drink-legally).My favorite line in that movie"I wonder if I could kick your @$$.Not just you,all of you".Dont forget it also had a young and beautiful Mariska Hargitay as the kinda love interest.

thedirtytiger

Yeah, I saw it on tv a year ago, it was excellent, Jeff Speakman has some great moves, I would watch any film with him in :)

It was fun to see Mariska Hargitay in an early role but I can't see the film did anything for me. He seemed to move like a robot but I guess I'm just not a Kempo person.

Laura

• Administrator
It was fun to see Mariska Hargitay in an early role but I can't see the film did anything for me. He seemed to move like a robot but I guess I'm just not a Kempo person.

Laura

A robot? Did you mean a robot of... awesomness? :angel:

Too each his own...yes, a robot of awesomeness I guess...:biggrin: I'm just not big into the Karate styles. Speakman was really skinny for his first role - did he ever follow this up with another film? Always cool seeing James Lew in action in the gym confrontation.

Laura

• Administrator
Too each his own...yes, a robot of awesomeness I guess...:biggrin: I'm just not big into the Karate styles. Speakman was really skinny for his first role - did he ever follow this up with another film? Always cool seeing James Lew in action in the gym confrontation.

Laura

Right on. :xd:

You thought he was skinny? He looked pretty beefed up to me.

Yes, he did a bunch of other films. The best (IMHO) were STREET KNIGHT and THE EXPERT.