Anyone from the USA ordering Shaw Bros. from DDDHouse?

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

I hear all the great comments about DDDHouse's service being really fast and reliable. Is this the case for orders being sent to North America? Anyone know?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Amazing Psychoper

Ordered from dddhouse a couple of times. They usually dispatch within 3 days and the price for the dvds is usually lower than most other sites. For my asian dvds I now deal almost exclusively with them... Good service, good price...

The Amazing Psyhco Per :evil

Guest ShaKwon

Greetings,

DDDHouse would be perfect if they had a courier service. Otherwise, they're flawless.

I'm in the U.S.

Regards,

ShaKwon

Guest tarim69

Where is DDD house operate from?

Reason Im asking is because my bank got bought out and the new bank wont let transactions go through in HK, which means I cant go through yesasia anymore.

The address where the DVDs are shipped from is Hong Kong. I would assume the entity that handles the money part of the transaction is in Hong Kong also. Don't know that for certain though.

I've never had a problem with DDDHouse.

your bank won't due transactions from HK? that is weird. maybe you need a new bank. As for DDDhouse it the payment gateway is in HK and hte address they ship from and the postal service is from hong kong but I can't remember the city. Buyoyo is in Kowloon Bay (sorry if spelling is incorrect).

Guest Steve Barr

It may not be DDD House as much as the route the mail takes, but I get more crushed cases/loose disks when ordering from DDD House than from YesAsia.

Archived