BEWARE OF THE LATEST GERMAN SHAW DVDs!

Guest spannick

Guest spannick

LOOD BROTHERS, though from perfect PAL Masters and with Original mono / English Subs is CUT for Censorship Reasons. the uncut Versions is only out in Austria and can not be ordered via the usual amazon.de oulets! look for the UNCUT Sticker on the Cover and the Rating! the cut Version should be FSK-16, the uncut "UNGEPRÃœFT". same applies most likely for HEROES TWO, which will come out some time later.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest THESHAWMAN

are there any other shaw german dvds that are uncut?and longer then the ivl versions?....

are there any other sites that have the german ones?.the ones i've tried havent got these..,thanks

Guest spannick

they do that practice to get a higher price for the uncut Versions. they learned from their Horror Stuff, which gets released in up to 4 different Cuts!

Guest killer meteor

So if I buy them at say, DTM, they will be the uncut versions?

Can you confirm if they are anamorphic and have OK subs? I've got burned with Five Venoms (apparent PAL-NTSC-PAL transfer, in any case very blurry) and Shadow Whip (out of sync subs) so am very reluctant to buy without some info

Guest spannick

yeah, these two are OK, i overlooked what subs & Transfers they used on these two Titles (only on them). just make sure they are not "FSK-16". i am sure dtm offers the uncut versions.

Archived