Any fans of Logan's War (1998) with Chuck Norris?

CaldoTheKid

CaldoTheKid

A district attorney trying to put away a mob boss is killed along with his family, apart from the 10 year old son who survives. The son is taken in by his uncle who happens to be Chuck Norris who teaches him martial arts and how to shoot etc. The boy eventually grows up and joins the army before deciding to take revenge on the mobsters who massacred his family. It has been quite a good few years since I saw it, but I do recall loving it as a child.

• Like 2

TibetanWhiteCrane

Not a fan of anything Chuck past Delta Force 2. Seen Sidekicks, Hitman, Hellbound, some of Top Dog and.... yeeesh... Forest Warrior, which is where I hit the brakes. To me, Chuck is strictly an 80's phenomenon. Or in other words, his Orion and Cannon run.

• Like 3

Decent little movie that felt like a TV pilot?

One plot point that stuck out was Logan's psychic vision thing that seems to get forgotten about (or maybe I'm misremembering!)

• Like 2

CaldoTheKid
1 hour ago, Karlos said:

Decent little movie that felt like a TV pilot?

One plot point that stuck out was Logan's psychic vision thing that seems to get forgotten about (or maybe I'm misremembering!)

Yeah he shares a psychic vision along with Chuck which starts the story as Chuck has a vision that something is wrong with his brother. It's strongly implied that Chuck and his brother haven't spoken in years since how he asks Logan upon first meeting him " Do you know who I am?"

• Like 2

CaldoTheKid
2 hours ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Not a fan of anything Chuck past Delta Force 2. Seen Sidekicks, Hitman, Hellbound, some of Top Dog and.... yeeesh... Forest Warrior, which is where I hit the brakes. To me, Chuck is strictly an 80's phenomenon. Or in other words, his Orion and Cannon run.

Fair enough while I love just about anything Chuck was in, I'd say Hitman was probably his last truly great movie.

Did you ever watch Walker: Texas Ranger?

• Like 2

TibetanWhiteCrane
28 minutes ago, CaldoTheKid said:

Did you ever watch Walker: Texas Ranger?

Not really... maybe once in a while in passing. 

• Like 3