What classic kung fu movies has Leopard Kung fu in it (or Panther)?

Light in the Dark

Light in the Dark

I'm really looking for a movie that showcases Leopard Kung Fu but any will do. I'm looking at mostly period films. Classic kung fu movies seem to have missed on the opportunity when it comes to Leopard style, but maybe I missed one or two or even more. I believe Chen Kuan Chun occasionally used Leopard during his Five Animal Sets in several movies, but I didn't list them. Feel free to list those too. Here is my short list of movies that I remember that uses Leopard. Please add to it. Thanks!

The Master  (aka 3 Evil Masters)

7 Grandmasters

Shaolin 5 Animals Kung Fu

Shanghai 13

Sun Dragon

Super Power

• Like 4

Chi Kuan Chun does a little bit in 5 Shaolin Masters and Showdown at Cotton Mill. It's part of his Five Animals technique. The same applies to Gordon Liu in the climax of The Martial Club; Sammo Hung in the climax of The Magnificent Butcher; Jackie Chan in both Shaolin Wooden Men and Spiritual Kung Fu; and Carter Wong in The Snake, the Tiger, the Crane

Tino Wong Cheung does it in Secret Rivals 2, and probably Invincible Iron Armour.

Lau Kar-Yung does it (under the name Leper Style) in Tigress of Shaolin.

• Like 5

There's a Korean film starring Im Ja-ho (aka Jack Lam) that has an English title of Leopard Fist Ninja. But it's been a while since I've watched it and those English titles on the Korean films often have no connection to the films contents, so I can't confirm if there is any Leopard style. But the name's there if you wanna take a look.

• Like 4

On 2/5/2023 at 7:01 AM, Light in the Dark said:

I'm really looking for a movie that showcases Leopard Kung Fu but any will do. I'm looking at mostly period films. Classic kung fu movies seem to have missed on the opportunity when it comes to Leopard style, but maybe I missed one or two or even more. I believe Chen Kuan Chun occasionally used Leopard during his Five Animal Sets in several movies, but I didn't list them. Feel free to list those too. Here is my short list of movies that I remember that uses Leopard. Please add to it. Thanks!

The Master  (aka 3 Evil Masters)

7 Grandmasters

Shaolin 5 Animals Kung Fu

Shanghai 13

Sun Dragon

Super Power

Chi Kuan Chun also did it very briefly in "Shaolin Temple."

• Like 3