The Error4444 Blu-ray Thread

Yihetuan

16 minutes ago, sifu iron perm said:

Just ordered the rumble pack.  RUN KILL SCISSOR PENIS.

I was surprised how quickly that $200 bundle sold out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have to think bit which is best. Long time to January but would want red spell and centipede which never seen before and in other hand missing limited Run and kill not disaster..Could be ok with standard edition like next spring..

• Buddha Bless You 1

Would have loved to have the slipcover for "Run And Kill". Unfortunately, "Scissor Penis" is not my kind of film at all. So I went for the flipcover version for $ 36.

Edited by lastninja

On 11/10/2023 at 11:31 AM, Yihetuan said:

I was surprised how quickly that $200 bundle sold out.

People love overpriced inacton figures. :devil

I ordered em both, plus Red Spells and Centipede since I missed those first round.

Edited by inframan
  • Like 1

• Administrator
On 11/10/2023 at 12:14 PM, sifu iron perm said:

Just ordered the rumble pack.  RUN KILL SCISSOR PENIS.

@sifu iron perm "RUN KILL SCISSOR PENIS" sounds like a violent threat from someone to whom English is a new language! No matter the order they're in, those four words together seem like a bad news scenario. :neutral:

I really wanted to get RUN AND KILL but wasn't able to. But to my surprise, my son ordered it for me. :nerd: This is a great film for a father to share with his child, so hopefully we'll watch it together. :xd:

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

sifu iron perm
1 hour ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

@sifu iron perm "RUN KILL SCISSOR PENIS" sounds like a violent threat from someone to whom English is a new language! No matter the order they're in, those four words together seem like a bad news scenario. :neutral:

I really wanted to get RUN AND KILL but wasn't able to. But to my surprise, my son ordered it for me. :nerd: This is a great film for a father to share with his child, so hopefully we'll watch it together. :xd:

I do hope the cat 3 thriller brings more closeness & resilience with your dear Son. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Administrator
6 hours ago, sifu iron perm said:

I do hope the cat 3 thriller brings more closeness & resilience with your dear Son. 

He's a great guy. and I've hardly ever wished that

Spoiler

an insane assassin would set him on fire in front of me.

:xd:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

Hide contents

My type of humor, I can't stop laughing!

• Haha 2

sifu iron perm
4 hours ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

Hide contents

"No one's more loyal than Daddy's little Boy"- Mr Roper   

YARN | Nobody's as loyal as daddy's little girl. | Enter the Dragon (1973)  | Video clips by quotes | 42b893ff | 紗

• Haha 2

On  weekend ended up buying R&K only. Was more or less interested of Centipede, Triple and Red but not anymore at checkout. For foreign buyer additional costs leap up higher than David Chiang at trampoline.Never seen before such charge for 4 brs before. In future get lims too of movies consider essentials meanwhile hope standard editions of less important titles become if not amazon/wowhd available but at least to strange vice uk, diabolik etc--

• Like 1

On 11/13/2023 at 6:04 PM, sifu iron perm said:

"No one's more loyal than Daddy's little Boy"- Mr Roper   

YARN | Nobody's as loyal as daddy's little girl. | Enter the Dragon (1973)  | Video clips by quotes | 42b893ff | 紗

I bet 99% of Americans would only recognize the name Mr. Roper from Three's Company.

threes-company-stanley-roper.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ChillyChong

Bad even if sort of expected news (from 4444 fb)

"Due to unforeseen circumstances that are, unfortunately, out of our control, shipping of RUN AND KILL, SCISSOR PENIS and all standard editions of previous releases that were purchasable during preorders of the two new titles will now commence in mid February. We apologize to all of you who were expecting to get your orders earlier, as we ourselves would have loved for everyone to experience these films better than they have ever looked, but please bear with us a little longer, we promise it’ll be worth the wait!"

• Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
On 11/15/2023 at 8:45 PM, Yihetuan said:

I bet 99% of Americans would only recognize the name Mr. Roper from Three's Company.

threes-company-stanley-roper.gif

I finally made it into the one percent (of something :wink:). And I'm proud to say that around 75% of the people I'm close to would think ENTER THE DRAGON if I said that name.

22 hours ago, ChillyChong said:

Bad even if sort of expected news (from 4444 fb)

"Due to unforeseen circumstances that are, unfortunately, out of our control, shipping of RUN AND KILL, SCISSOR PENIS and all standard editions of previous releases that were purchasable during preorders of the two new titles will now commence in mid February. We apologize to all of you who were expecting to get your orders earlier, as we ourselves would have loved for everyone to experience these films better than they have ever looked, but please bear with us a little longer, we promise it’ll be worth the wait!"

I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

For me, it's kind of a good thing. I've (as I mentioned previously) been looking forward to watching this with my son, and I'm currently quarantined. So if it had arrived as originally planned it would've driven me crazy to have it sitting around and have to wait.

To keep things spoiler-free for those who haven't seen the movie I won't mention specifics, but when ERROR 4444 posted that update they included a photo with some figurines based on something from the film. I hadn't heard of these being available as part of any of their bundles nor seen them anywhere on their site, but I want one! :tongue: They're so inappropriate, yet... :xd: I wonder what the story is with them? Please, anyone responding with details- use the "spoiler-free" feature when you post. (highlight spoilers, then click the eyeball icon in the toolbar)

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

17 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 18-01-24 Facebook.png

So basically most if not all orders go out next week or so. LoL I can't imagine many just ordered Scissor Penis.

• Haha 2

Yihetuan

so there was a printing error on the sleeve for the Run and Kill and so they included an extra one with the correct information printed on the back. I for one was confused myself until I looked closely and realized it listed the features for Fatal Termination and not Run and Kill. So no need to email or DM error_4444, just check your packaging for the extra blu ray cover art and you're good.

Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 20-53-04 Error4444 (@Error44442) _ X.png

• Like 2

Pandaman
On 11/13/2023 at 8:07 AM, KUNG FU BOB said:

Family time watching a Cat III flim is so interesting!

• Like 1

Yggdrasil
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

so there was a printing error on the sleeve for the Run and Kill and so they included an extra one with the correct information printed on the back. I for one was confused myself until I looked closely and realized it listed the features for Fatal Termination and not Run and Kill. So no need to email or DM error_4444, just check your packaging for the extra blu ray cover art and you're good.

Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 20-53-04 Error4444 (@Error44442) _ X.png

Oh I wondered why I had an extra cover.

My question though, how can you have traditional Mandarin subtitles and simplified Mandarin subtitles.

What about Cantonese?

Edited by Yggdrasil

Yihetuan
Posted (edited)
On 3/11/2024 at 12:25 AM, Yggdrasil said:

Oh I wondered why I had an extra cover.

My question though, how can you have traditional Mandarin subtitles and simplified Mandarin subtitles.

What about Cantonese?

Yeah that is a *doh* moment from them. They have it correct on Fatal Termination, so don't know why they decided to forgo Chinese & use Mandarin?

Btw, anyone find the "easter egg" in Run & Kill? I could've sworn they announced there would be one included like there was for Fatal Termination.

Edited by Yihetuan

ShawAngela
25 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

Btw, anyone find the "easter egg" in Run & Kill? I could've sworn they announced there would be one included like there was for Fatal Termination.

Do you mean that there was an extra movie in the blu ray of Fatal Termination?

Yihetuan
2 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Do you mean that there was an extra movie in the blu ray of Fatal Termination?

It wasn't an extra movie, it was the same movie but an alternate version. I can't remember the remote sequence off hand but you need to select the error4444 poster to access it in the extras menu.

• Like 1

ShawAngela
45 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

It wasn't an extra movie, it was the same movie but an alternate version. I can't remember the remote sequence off hand but you need to select the error4444 poster to access it in the extras menu.

Ah, ok, maybe I saw it, then, but I don' t remember, thanks.