The Error4444 Blu-ray Thread

Yihetuan

From their social media:

Artwork reveal of the newly commissioned pieces for our upcoming release of RUN AND KILL!!!

Side A art by @matthewhjames
Side B art by @vladrodriguezstudio
Booklet art (front and back) by @cinema_sketchbook

Special features list and preorder info to come!

img_1849_dd337943963b7f5b5cc308b4597213b6b52b593f.jpeg

Artwork reveal of the secret title that will preorder alongside RUN AND KILL… SCISSOR PENIS!!!

Side A art by @aziritt
Side B art by @infested_art
Booklet art by @bloodyfrenchdesign

Special features list and preorder info to come!

img_1850_7d2513efd1bbfe152b381a80fe2451636a263c5f.jpeg

Edited by bickle14
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Yggdrasil said:

Scissor penis? Lol. What an obsure name for a film.

Maybe you're more familiar with the US title, Scissor Dick? :monk_laughing:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Yihetuan said:

Maybe you're more familiar with the US title, Scissor Dick? :monk_laughing:

Reveal hidden contents

No. But I have heard of Gunting otin

• Confused 1

Haven`t seen japanese more weird movies except Ichi the killer, just usual ninja&samurai stuff. Scissorpen looks so crazy, if 4444 stocks standard editions of Centipede&Red Spell remaining of 2023 any bigger shopping will be at Error big cartel. Sold already HK dvd of R&K so have to get it too.

From their newsletter:

PRE-ORDER UPDATE!

Hey All ~ Not a ton of new updates to give since our last email, but we did want to take some time to share our new artwork for RUN AND KILL, in case anyone missed it. In addition, we’ve announced SCISSOR PENIS as our secret pre-order title to be sold alongside RUN AND KILL. Both of these new titles will be available for pre-order along with standard editions of ANATOMIA EXTINCTION, which we’re currently re-authoring. On the re-authored AE disc, we’re going to include a little label trailer comp with past releases and some raw teases of future releases coming up. So make sure to grab it if you missed out in the past!

We’re working hard to drop our RUN AND KILL / SCISSOR PENIS pre-order within the next two weeks. We’ll unveil trailers and give a rundown of our special features very soon. We’ll also be adding an extra limited bundle for folks who want some extra goodies with their films.

For folks just discovering us, welcome! We’ll have a few copies of our limited edition FATAL TERMINATION available when our new pre-order goes live in the next two weeks. We’ll also have standards of CENTIPEDE HORROR, RED SPELL SPELLS RED, FUNKY FOREST: THE FIRST CONTACT and WARPED FOREST all in-hand. Beyond that, we’ll have standard editions of FATAL TERMINATION available at some point.

In other news, we’re tabling MONSTER MANIA CON in Oaks, Pennsylvania next month! The dates are November 10, 11, & 12, so if you’re in the area, or already planning on going, come see us and say “hi”. This is our first time tabling a convention, but we’re really excited. We’ll be selling whatever we have left of old stock limited VHS tapes, limited edition blu rays and some limited shirts! We hope to see you there if you can make it!

Thank you so much for being here with us! More soon!

They also posted this tease. Any ideas?

f6099b22-0fac-a12b-e83e-650e5cbf0eb6.png

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, bickle14 said:

From their newsletter:

PRE-ORDER UPDATE!

Hey All ~ Not a ton of new updates to give since our last email, but we did want to take some time to share our new artwork for RUN AND KILL, in case anyone missed it. In addition, we’ve announced SCISSOR PENIS as our secret pre-order title to be sold alongside RUN AND KILL. Both of these new titles will be available for pre-order along with standard editions of ANATOMIA EXTINCTION, which we’re currently re-authoring. On the re-authored AE disc, we’re going to include a little label trailer comp with past releases and some raw teases of future releases coming up. So make sure to grab it if you missed out in the past!

We’re working hard to drop our RUN AND KILL / SCISSOR PENIS pre-order within the next two weeks. We’ll unveil trailers and give a rundown of our special features very soon. We’ll also be adding an extra limited bundle for folks who want some extra goodies with their films.

For folks just discovering us, welcome! We’ll have a few copies of our limited edition FATAL TERMINATION available when our new pre-order goes live in the next two weeks. We’ll also have standards of CENTIPEDE HORROR, RED SPELL SPELLS RED, FUNKY FOREST: THE FIRST CONTACT and WARPED FOREST all in-hand. Beyond that, we’ll have standard editions of FATAL TERMINATION available at some point.

In other news, we’re tabling MONSTER MANIA CON in Oaks, Pennsylvania next month! The dates are November 10, 11, & 12, so if you’re in the area, or already planning on going, come see us and say “hi”. This is our first time tabling a convention, but we’re really excited. We’ll be selling whatever we have left of old stock limited VHS tapes, limited edition blu rays and some limited shirts! We hope to see you there if you can make it!

Thank you so much for being here with us! More soon!

They also posted this tease. Any ideas?

f6099b22-0fac-a12b-e83e-650e5cbf0eb6.png

High Voltage ?

On 10/28/2023 at 4:34 AM, One Armed Boxer said:

@DiP We need you!

Could be either Cheetah on Fire or High Voltage. Gotta check the German bluray of the former to make sure. :tongueout

If it turns to be latter than that's better. It's an underrated action potboiler that deserves the HD treatment. There are few certain videos of the movie on yt that suggests that it has gotten remastered (the video quality on the old DVDs are dark). So the movie on bluray is welcoming.

Edited by DiP
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ironfistedmonk said:

Did I read that right? Scissor penis? :laugh

You certainly did. And I enquired on Error4444 facebook post about the length of the film as I expect a cheap film of 66 min run time. It's a 90 mins film.

• Haha 1

• Administrator
On 10/28/2023 at 9:24 AM, DiP said:

Could be either Cheetah on Fire or High Voltage. Gotta check the German bluray of the former to make sure. :tongueout

If it turns to be latter than that's better. It's an underrated action potboiler that deserves the HD treatment. There are few certain videos of the movie on yt that suggests that it has gotten remastered (the video quality on the old DVDs are dark). So the movie on bluray is welcoming.

I'm not sure which film it is either, and not currently able to check.

The last time I saw either of these films I didn't have any grey in my beard. That was a long, long time ago. :tongue: From memory, they are both low-budget affairs, with CHEETAH ON FIRE along the lines of a Skid Row version of TIGER CAGE. I'm pretty sure this is the film with "the bullet removal scene" featuring Gordon Liu that my friends and I use to reference and joke about. It's one of those "only in a Hong Kong flick" moments. I recall that HIGH VOLTAGE was decent, but as @DiP mentioned, the DVDs were annoyingly dark to the point of some of the action being incomprehensible. What could be seen though, looked pleasingly ferocious. I'm interested in seeing either of these get released by Error 4444.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

I recall that HIGH VOLTAGE was decent,

I watched it on a French VHS release many, many years ago, and the only thing I remember, is that it was my first Donnie Yen's movie and that I loved it a lot at that time. I don't know how I would enjoy it if I watched it again now...

• Like 2

Simon yam is so good in this. Likely everyone has  seen it but if not very safe blind buy.it has action but equally important great script.

• Like 2

Specs are out for Run and Kill. Pre-order starts today. I do talking on this disc. With my mouth. 

Edited by Knetan
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Knetan said:

Specs are out for Run and Kill. Pre-order starts today. I do talking on this disc. With my mouth. 

No credit to Phil G. ? :laugh

• Haha 1

Of course, it's always a WE, just forgot this time. Commentary-fame (based on like 7 of them since 2019) is getting to me clearly. :D

Edited by Knetan
  • Haha 3