Assassinators 1973

ShawAngela

Question

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, DrNgor said:

Thanks ! IShould have thought of this movie since when I watched it, it rang a bell, because Adam Cheng also played Zhuan Zhu in his series The assassins ! 

• Like 1

I think @DrNgor is probably correct, but just to clarify: your question has the date 1973 but the page you linked to has 1978, where'd you get the 73 from, if it is 73, there's a film called "The Pirate" which stars David and Pao Hsueh-li is one of the directors, could this be another possibility?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J.J. Hayden said:

I think @DrNgor is probably correct, but just to clarify: your question has the date 1973 but the page you linked to has 1978, where'd you get the 73 from, if it is 73, there's a film called "The Pirate" which stars David and Pao Hsueh-li is one of the directors, could this be another possibility?

I don't think so. The pirate tells the story of the pirate Cheung Po Tsai, who wasn't an assassin.

Maybe I didn't write the right date because I was at work during my meal time and I wrote quickly.

Thanks for your comment.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, BornToDefense said:

Never seen Pao Hseuh-li's name rendered that way, odd.

True ! I haven't even notes the similarity of the names ! 🤣😂

As hkmdb mentions the movie as "Part 1, Zhuan Zhu", I wonder if Pao Hsueh Li had planned to do a four parts movies with David Chiang portraying Jing Ke, Yü Rang and Nie Zheng as dis Adam Cheng in the series I talked above, or even more movies about the famous assassins in Chinese History, as in the RTV series The ten assassins... Does anyone have any clue about this matter? And now that I talk about T'en Assassins, I wonder if the movie 10 Magnificent killers intellectuel salvadoriens ? I don' t have it, Unfortunately.

• Like 1