A Feud Nobody Asked For - Don Wilson Vs Frank Dux

laagi

Not sure if anybody has been following this. Apparently it's been going on for quite some time now.

Honestly I just came across it while doing some research on the man, the myth, the legend Frank Dux :yociexp45:

I do get some of the anger Wilson must feel but honestly going online and starting a "war" hardly seems the right answer. Especially for someone like himself!

Also it seems such a waste of breath. I mean who in their right mind still thinks of Frank Dux as a legit Martial Artist!? C'mon seriously.

If you've watched or listened to any of his interviews, insane is an understatement. I mean even Steven Seagal pales in comparison to this guy.

Should anyone though feel the need to indulge themselves in this rather senseless drivel you can start by watching the video below. Viking Samurai has plenty of follow ups...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, laagi said:

Also it seems such a waste of breath. I mean who in their right mind still thinks of Frank Dux as a legit Martial Artist!? C'mon seriously.

Damn your eyes, Sir!!! I'll have you know that the honourable Frank Dux is the undisputed champion of the universe, have you not seen Bloodsport, it is based on the true story of Dux defeating the evil General Bison and saving the little mushroom people of Nova Scotia. Educate yourself and learn some respect. Good day!!

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, TigerCage1990 said:

Frank Dux was 007?

Sure!! Why the hell not, let's just add it to his (obviously true) list of achievements....if there's any room left.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, J.J. Hayden said:

Sure!! Why the hell not, let's just add it to his (obviously true) list of achievements....if there's any room left.

Could you please for the sake of all of us put together a list of his amazing achievements. In the course of his 50 minutes interview I literally lost track :yociexp100:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

TigerCage1990
4 minutes ago, J.J. Hayden said:

Along with saving Steven Seagal from a hit or that time he went to Thailand fighting some guy, what's his name???? Oh yes, Tong Po!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TigerCage1990 said:

Along with saving Steven Seagal from a hit or that time he went to Thailand fighting some guy, what's his name???? Oh yes, Tong Po!

As well as being faster than Bruce Lee and single handedly inventing the UFC.

• Like 3

TigerCage1990
8 minutes ago, laagi said:

As well as being faster than Bruce Lee and single handedly inventing the UFC.

Or able to dodge bullets like Neo, before The Matrix movie was made but he might as well tell people that the Matrix was his idea.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, laagi said:

Could you please for the sake of all of us put together a list of his amazing achievements.

Alas, I am a mere mortal and could never complete such a monumental task, nor am I worthy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The only reason this is a "thing" is because Viking Samurai is putting up these videos on YouTube. Other than that, this is merely just Facebook beefs over whos going and whos not allow to go the Action Awards Show

9 hours ago, Ah_Tao said:

The only reason this is a "thing" is because Viking Samurai is putting up these videos on YouTube. Other than that, this is merely just Facebook beefs over whos going and whos not allow to go the Action Awards Show

If I'd feel malicious I'd say Viking Samurai simply uses this child's play to beat his own drum and garner attention for his channel. If that's the case it's even more sad that Don Wilson and the likes willingly support this. But I guess in today's social media oriented society you have to stay relevant somehow. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, laagi said:

If I'd feel malicious I'd say Viking Samurai simply uses this child's play to beat his own drum and garner attention for his channel. If that's the case it's even more sad that Don Wilson and the likes willingly support this. But I guess in today's social media oriented society you have to stay relevant somehow. 

I know smh. I like vikings stuff but this frank dux drama is so stupid. Just trace back these guys' FB posts and you'll how long this beef went on for. Im not a fan of drama so I try not to egg that stuff on