Last Resort (2023) Jon Foo Actioner

One Armed Boxer

I wished I could say I'm surprised this turned out to be a turkey. Unfortunately I'm not! Jon Foo had his one and only shining moment opposite Tony Jaa in "The Warrior" and it's all been downhill from there.

Whether it was bad career choices, poor management or simply bad luck we'll probably never know. He certainly got the talent although he's never been a good actor. Which for the record most of these DTV stars aren't.

It's a shame but I agree with @One Armed Boxer I'd be interested to see him square off at least once against the likes of Scott Adkins.

• Like 5

ShaOW!linDude

First time I saw the trailer, I thought this looked like a clunker. Shame, too. I like Foo. He's got good screen presence. I'm one of the few who liked his turns in Bangkok Revenge and Tekken. If none of you have seen it, track down Extraction (2013) starring Foo, not the one with Chris Hemsworth (2015). Granted, the Hemsworth film is better, but the Foo film has some nice action and a decent story in its own right.

• Like 4

Seems like another one of those "Diehard in a (Blank)" movies, and not a very good one either. I think I I'll pass on this one(Unless I find it dirt cheap somewhere).

• Like 1