INVINCIBLE SHAOLIN

Guest monque

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Megaloman

anyone ever think that besides the evil warlord that the old master from South Shaolin was very responsible for the deaths of the North Shaolin masters at the end of the movie? he wouldn't listen to them when they told him they thought it was a plot against Shaolin.

David

Would you have listened? You lost a son, multiple students and one even commited suicide in your school. All of the bodies brought back to you and laid at your feet. Tablets decorate your school. Would you have listened?

Guest Megaloman

i think after losing 6 students, and keeping in mind Shaolin was also one family, that he may begin to think something else was up.

besides, he was not a great teacher- remember when the warlord's aide says the Northern teachers have better manners? i understand his grief, but really, 9 people died because of his stubbornness.

David

Guest Chinatown Kid

Yeah I own the Siren DVD of this film and it's a shame the English dub has poor audio but it's better than no dub at all! :\

Guest TomNYC2

The retailer listed above, who indicates that they have this DVD available for sale, actually does not have it in stock. I placed an order but got an "out of stock" notice about a day later.

Guest drunkenmantis13

Is the Siren DVD on par with the IVL? Also is it comparable to their Two Champions release quality wise?

Guest drunkenmantis13

Oh, neat! Love good news!

But killer, i guess Linn meant for Invincible. And IVL's Two Champions is Anamorphic.

Guest killer meteor

I have the Siren which is non-anamorphic but genuine PAL and has the Mandarin and English mono options. No point getting the IVL

Archived