Shaw Christmas ornament

teako170

Been wanting a SB ornament for our tree for some time and could only find a generic flat one with a sticker adhered to it. But then that changed this year when my wife presented me with this little beauty. Handmade on a 3D printer, in which the G-Code was written by a student of hers, that she then precisely painted. You won’t find these on Etsy (lol). It measures 4" x 4" so its a nice size. Anyway, folks over on FB have been asking me if I would be selling these for next Christmas. Such would require a sizeable commitment on my part to secure a 3D printer, paints, etc.. Just testing the waters, but if this were available for purchase, would anyone be interested? 

322113136_5640010912734896_1666970553278627564_n.jpg

• Like 8

Chu Liu Hsiang

Looks great! I am definitely interested. I'd even consider putting up a tree for it :D Of course, it also depends on the price. Can you make a rule of thumb estimation? I know it's difficult to make one as long as you don't know how many units you would sell ... I'd take at least three. 

• Like 2

I would be interested too, and I wouldn't mind hanging it elsewhere than on a Christmas tree. It would be a great decoration ornament showing our love for the Shaws !

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Chu Liu Hsiang said:

Looks great! I am definitely interested. I'd even consider putting up a tree for it :D Of course, it also depends on the price. Can you make a rule of thumb estimation? I know it's difficult to make one as long as you don't know how many units you would sell ... I'd take at least three. 

Without crunching numbers, its a wild guess at this point. I would certainly keep it under US $20. Maybe $14.95 plus shipping. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, teako170 said:

Without crunching numbers, its a wild guess at this point. I would certainly keep it under US $20. Maybe $14.95 plus shipping. 

Sounds good to me. Put me on the "confirmed" list as definitely would buy one.

• Like 2