Could it be Raymond Lui ?

ShawAngela

Question

In the movie Dangerous Seventeen starring Wu Fung, Adam Cheng and Margaret Tu Chuan 1968, there are also some extrassuch as Little Unicorn and an actor who looks very much like Raymond Lui. I post here the picture from this movie and two other pictures, one from 1969 that would be the year of his first movie according to hkmdb, and another one in which I think that he looks very much like in he first picture.

What do you all think ?

DangerousSeventeen+1968-51-b.jpg

TheRomanticGirlWhoPlaysHardtoGet+1969-21-t.jpg

TheBrutalBoxer+1972-6-t.jpg

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

I think you're right. They look very similar, even in other pics on HKMDB, here's just a couple I think are relevant:

image.jpeg.ef622820307b95848fe0a79aa648b8e4.jpeg

I think his features in this pic match very well (nose, teeth, eyes, ears etc.) and note the small freckle (mole or spot) under his lip (his left), this matches the first pic too. He seems to have a few that I guess get hidden by make-up etc, First pic also shows one to the left of his nose and other photos (like the one below) show a larger one on his chin.

image.jpeg.142c7116053da81688f3ade249797e63.jpeg

See what you think?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, J.J. Hayden said:

I think you're right. They look very similar, even in other pics on HKMDB, here's just a couple I think are relevant:

image.jpeg.ef622820307b95848fe0a79aa648b8e4.jpeg

I think his features in this pic match very well (nose, teeth, eyes, ears etc.) and note the small freckle (mole or spot) under his lip (his left), this matches the first pic too. He seems to have a few that I guess get hidden by make-up etc, First pic also shows one to the left of his nose and other photos (like the one below) show a larger one on his chin.

image.jpeg.142c7116053da81688f3ade249797e63.jpeg

See what you think?

I had thought to post the very same first of your picture as well yesterday. I'm quite sure that it's him in Dangerous Seventeen. He plays a dancer in a club who fights with Adam Cheng and Little Unicorn is one of his friends who fights too. Not a big role, but this movie should be added to his filmography yet. Which would mean that it was his frist movie, but I wonder how many of other artists play just a cameo in their early years in movies that aren't mentioned in their filmography. A few years ago, I had spitted Larry Lee playing a drummer in an Adam Cheng's early movies as well. I asked for a confirmation here, but no answers. However, I saw that the movie I had spotted him in has been added a little while ago to his filmography.

Thanks for your confirmation.

• Like 2