Need help finding a few threads

Iron_Leopard

Question

Sigh I can never find what I'm looking for on this forum. 

Please someone link me to two movie threads that i know exist cause I've posted in both. War of the Arrows and Memories of the Sword.

Looked everywhere and can't find them.

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

Here's a thread for War Of The Arrows:

and Memories Of The Sword: 

Hopefully they're the ones you're after. I found them by cutting the titles down to "Arrows" and "Memories Of Sword", this is a trick that helps sometimes, but I've had times where this works and times that it doesn't, I'm not a tech guy so I have no idea why this is.

• Like 1

Are you referring to having a similar issue to me with the search function? I've often found that the search will fail to bring up the full amount of threads and many times nothing at all, even on things that should be easy to find such as searching Jackie Chan.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, J.J. Hayden said:

Are you referring to having a similar issue to me with the search function? I've often found that the search will fail to bring up the full amount of threads and many times nothing at all, even on things that should be easy to find such as searching Jackie Chan.

Yes I've had this problem for years. 0 results for anything I search. No matter how I customize the options. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J.J. Hayden said:

Here's a thread for War Of The Arrows:

and Memories Of The Sword: 

Hopefully they're the ones you're after. I found them by cutting the titles down to "Arrows" and "Memories Of Sword", this is a trick that helps sometimes, but I've had times where this works and times that it doesn't, I'm not a tech guy so I have no idea why this is.

Thank you so much. So strange cause I looked in every section it could be in ALPHABETICALLY and still found nothing. 

• Like 2

I third that! Same issue here with the search function. What I did notice it seems to be very picky when it comes to upper-lowercase. But still far too many times I couldn't find a topic anymore. Maybe something to look into?

• Like 3

Do a search for "war of the arrows". Search everywhere. Search for "memories of the sword" everywhere. You need to enclose all the words of the title in quotes. Using small letters instead of caps doesn't seem to make a difference in the results.

• Like 2