Chi Kuan Chun

crazedjustice888

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
He has learned Hung Kuen from Chiu Wai (Chiu Chi Lings older brother)..I think he has a few private students but doesnt run a school. But his style is Hung Gar Kuen...

Interesting!

Thanks,

GD Y-Y

Killer Meteor

I thought I saw Chi Kuan-Chun outside a old store but it turned out it was a wooden statue. An easy mistake to make ;)

No thread for this great artist, yet ?!

He's one of the most elegant and powerful actors I saw on screen. I loved him in all the Shaolin cycle movies I saw him in and he was so powerful in Drunken Monkey !

He was good at Shaws', but I think that he was underused and he shone much more in the movies he played in outside the Shaws.

Here is a picture of him with his daughter I found on facebook.

319552966_466119632141989_1504294180366474257_n.jpg

• Like 5

Sorry, when I opened this thread, I searched for one regarding Chi Kuan Chun, and I didn't see any, and

now, I just see one just above mine in the list. So, if an admin wants to merge mine with the other, or change the title of mine, I won't object.

Thanks to a friend of mine on Facebook, I got a clip showing Chi Kuan Chun demonstrating Hung Gar while he is in his sixties, so ,around 2013 or above. Let's enjoy, it's fantastic !

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Sorry, when I opened this thread, I searched for one regarding Chi Kuan Chun, and I didn't see any, and

now, I just see one just above mine in the list. So, if an admin wants to merge mine with the other, or change the title of mine, I won't object.

Thanks to a friend of mine on Facebook, I got a clip showing Chi Kuan Chun demonstrating Hung Gar while he is in his sixties, so ,around 2013 or above. Let's enjoy, it's fantastic !

And sorry that the clip jumps into my text while it's not finished, I did a wrong manipulation !

• Like 2

Happy 73rd Birthday to Chi Kuan Chun. Although there is some debate about his actual birth date. This will cover both dates. One of my favorite martial arts actors and underappreciated compared to some of his contemporaries. Also has one of the best physiques, not in terms of size but just sinew & low body fat which shows off his musculature.

350820907_818821073092912_3715558203736978856_n.jpg

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Like 4