Chi Kuan Chun

crazedjustice888

crazedjustice888

Hey all, as I have stated on previous threads, I am a BIG Chi Kuan Chun fan. I was wondering if there were any pictures of the man in modern dress. I see all the pics of Ti Lung, David Chiang, Alexander Fu Sheng, and others which are like magazine interview pics, but none with CKC. I hope this isn't a TOO far out there request.

Thank you for any and all help.

• Like 1

crazedjustice888

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yociexp100:

crazedjustice888

I was watching those two clips on youtube of Chi Kuan Chun on a gameshow, and it looked as though he was wearing a wedding ring. This puzzles me because I have never heard of him getting married and never read anywhere of him even dating. Does anybody have any insight on this subject? Hey, hes my hero, gotta keep up with him...:nerd:

crazedjustice888
he is married yes, one of his son is studying in Australia

Thank you sir for the info. Are there any pictures with the wife? Never seen her before.

Thank you sir for the info. Are there any pictures with the wife? Never seen her before.

couldn't tell you about that, i'm sorry.

i am acquainted with his son but he lives in a different state to where i am and i have not asked him about his family much.

crazedjustice888
couldn't tell you about that, i'm sorry.

i am acquainted with his son but he lives in a different state to where i am and i have not asked him about his family much.

Its all good, thank you for your help by the way bengs. I hope one day I get to meet him...I AM EVEN TAKING CHINESE IN COLLEGE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA!!!

Its all good, thank you for your help by the way bengs. I hope one day I get to meet him...I AM EVEN TAKING CHINESE IN COLLEGE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA!!!

yes i would also love to have a chance to meet him one day.. i am also studying Chinese, but not at college.. just for interest because so many of these films i love to watch, might as well try to learn a bit..

crazedjustice888
yes i would also love to have a chance to meet him one day.. i am also studying Chinese, but not at college.. just for interest because so many of these films i love to watch, might as well try to learn a bit..

Thats my reasoning as well, also since I take Chinese Kung Fu, it just fits...my chinese teacher made me do kung fu in the MIDDLE of class....and asked me to do it again today...lol

• Administrator
Thats my reasoning as well, also since I take Chinese Kung Fu, it just fits...my chinese teacher made me do kung fu in the MIDDLE of class....and asked me to do it again today...lol

What style are you learning?

yes i am learning kung fu also.. except i'd rather spare anyone the shame of having to watch me shamefully try to do it lol

crazedjustice888
What style are you learning?

I am learning Hung Gar. The chosen style of CKC himself, just different lineage.

yes i am learning kung fu also.. except i'd rather spare anyone the shame of having to watch me shamefully try to do it lol

I hear ya on THAT!! lol I always practice either in my room or at night behind some dumpsters...LOL!!!!!

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

What is Chi Kuan Chun's background.

He to me seems to be a master of kung fu.

Is he?

Thanks.

Kuan-Chun_Chi-2.jpg

Well according to Wikipedia:

Chi Kuan-chun (born June 14, 1949[1]), also known as Chik Goon-Gwan,[2] is a Hong Kong-based Chinese actor, martial artist, and Hung Ga practitioner.[2] He is best known for playing Shaolin rebel Hu Huei Chien (Hu Hui Gan) in several martial arts films in the 1970s.[3] He also co-starred with Alexander Fu in many films at that time.[4]

GD Y-Y

I remember really enjoying one of his movies, I can't remember the title, but I think I remember he used both Hung Gar and Wing Chun, ring a bell anyone?

He has learned Hung Kuen from Chiu Wai (Chiu Chi Lings older brother)..I think he has a few private students but doesnt run a school. But his style is Hung Gar Kuen...