Yang Tse Lin

Jizzmaster Jerry

Jizzmaster Jerry

36DeadlyStyles+1979-14-b.jpgA great actor.  I really really really really like him as Cheung Nik’s teacher in 36 Deadly Styles.  In Duel to the Death he plays the head monk and has a brief fight with Eddy Ko towards the start of the movie.  Not only a great actor but a top shapes man.  I’ve only seen him in a few fights but he’s legit.  Does he have any other notable roles?  He’s been in 100 movies so I figure it’s worth a shot to ask.  

Edited by Jizzmaster Jerry
  • Like 3

I just took a look on hkcinemagic (hkmdb doesn't work at work !) and I realized that his face is very familiar !

When he wears a beard, he looks very much alike Ng Man Tat !

• Like 4

Jizzmaster Jerry

Ha.  I see it a bit.  Too bad Tat didn’t really take part in the old kung fu era.  He would have been a great character actor back then.  

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Jizzmaster Jerry said:

Ha.  I see it a bit.  Too bad Tat didn’t really take part in the old kung fu era.  He would have been a great character actor back then.  

If i'm not mistaken, Ng Man Tat played at least in the 1979 TVB series Chor LAu Heung, and maybe in its 1984 Taiwanese sequel Legend of Chu Miu Xiang.

• Like 2

Jizzmaster Jerry

Found another one, The Cheeky Chap.  He has a great fight at the beginning.  Seems like he’s going to have a good role.  And then he disappears the rest of the movie only to show up at the end and contribute nothing.  

• Like 2