Guest monque

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest teako170

Worth seeing?

I dunno.

Features some dudes named Venoms.

Heard they made a couple other films together?

I dunno.

Here's some lobbys I have.

Venoms?

I dunno.

sr1.jpg

sr2.jpg

sr3.jpg

Guest Chinatown Kid

Hey Sun Chien is in this one so I'm definately gonna pick it up! This is the one where Kuo Chui is a master of the Black Tiger style in which anything can be used as a weapon, the film has some funky organ music on the soundtrack as well.....

Guest morgoth

Oh hell yeah! I was whistling that funky music for like a month after first seeing this. I think people thought I was whistling Mozart or something. They looked at me like I was smart:p

Lo Meng was "featured" in the Chemical Brothers video. They used the Southgate/Ground Zero sourced Two Champions of Shaolin.

Some have called that video brilliant, others crap. I liked it. Great use of technology.

I just watched my crap Avenging Warriors of Shaolin the other night, I look forward to picking this up remastered, I think the venoms are really underrated comedies, especially the interchanges between Kuo Choi, Lo Mang and Chiang Sheng, Sun Chein get's in on this one.

One thing about the Venom's comedy in their movies is it never goes to far, it's quick and to the point leading quickly into a fight scene. Sammo, Jacky and LKL comedy always had the tendency to drag out to long(for my tastes).

Guest The Amazing Psychoper

Watched this one recently. Imo ranks up there as a venoms classic. Well paced good little story. Great fights throughout the film and an amazing final with Lu Feng at its best. If youre a venoms fan definately a must-buy. Way better then the crappy Kid with a golden arm;) . This one is in the venoms top 5.

The Amazing Psycho Per :evil

Archived