Where can I pick up Shaw titles in NYC???

Guest tarim69

Guest tarim69

I plan on going to the city and getting a bunch of titles one weekend soon. Can anyone recommend a place that has a huge inventory worth making the trip.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tarim69

Hello Chen Kuan Tai,

I went down with a list of 30+ titles and would have been happy if I found 1/3 of them. They had well over that and I basicalyl ran out of $$ :b

I picked up and had to put back at least another 10 or 15 titles. Ill make another trip in a few months.

Off the top of my head....

Duel For Gold

Oath Of Death

The Assassin

Killers Five

Martial Club

Pursuit Of Vengeance

Master of Kung Fu

Challenge of the Masters

All Men Are Brothers

New Tales of Flying Fox

One Armed Swordsman

New One Armed Swordsman

Big Brother Cheng

Susanna

Anonymous Heroes

Thats all I can remember right now without being home to check.

All original titles were $13.50. All stores did have bootlegs for $7.50, and also kept VCDs in stock, but of course I didnt want either of those. Also seemed pretty up to date on new releases.

2 movies I really wanted were Kiss of Death and Last Tempest, both of which Ive seen before and have put off getting forever. When I got home that night I went online to order them only to find out KOD has gone OOP, which I had no idea about. Im now desperately trying to find it(am trying to trade for it in that section- shameless plug) Thats what I get for putting it off for so long.

Im going to have to pay closer attention to titles looking to go OOP from now on.

Yep, original titles are $13.50 each. If you are buying multiples & paying cash, you can usually get them for $13.00 a piece. I passed there today to show a few co-workers the spots.

Archived