Done with Bruce Lee after reading "Drug Letters"

shukocarl1441996347

PandaPawPaw
14 minutes ago, WangYu said:

Voulez vous coucher avec moi? Is all the French I know and need

First take me to dinner then we'll see.........

:tongueout

• Haha 3

On 2/28/2023 at 11:56 PM, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Pretty sure you can speak any language you want, just don't expect anyone else to understand it. If I wrote in Danish on a largely English speaking forum, what would be the point?

Well, I actually don't really understand your comment, maybe because as a non native English speaker, I don't see some subtleties...

When I first registered here, I carefully read the rules and I remember that it was written that only English was allowed on this forum. And I also remember that someone had used another language years ago and that a moderator or some admin had told him/her to use English in order that everybody could interact with him/her...

I wasn't trying to lecture our member @YATTOU, just to kindly give him an advice regarding his posts before someone else shouts at him for using French language...

• Like 6

Beardys Feather

I feel like this whole thread would have been much nicer in French, 'asseyez-vous sur votre majeur' sounds pretty classy :coveredlaugh

Is shukocarl going to apologise or what? Somebodys gotta ask :cool

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

First take me to dinner then we'll see.........

:tongueout

Bien sur, voulez vous diner avec moi?

Edited by WangYu

17 hours ago, WangYu said:

Voulez vous coucher avec moi? Is all the French I know and need

This popped in my head when I read this.

• Like 2

Graeme Of Death

I had no idea Bruce used coke, let alone dealt it. Would never have thought that's what he'd be into. I'm sure it's always been known he smoked a bit supposedly for back pain or something like that.

Plus there's a fella having a meltdown here as if Bruce was his brother or best friend. You've got to separate the art from the artist. Lots of reprehensible characters out there that have made some amazing music, films, books etc over the years.

Edited by Graeme Of Death
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

CliveReston
12 minutes ago, Graeme Of Death said:

I had no idea Bruce used coke, let alone dealt it. Would never have thought that's what he'd be into. I'm sure it's always been known he smoked a bit supposedly for back pain or something like that.

Plus there's a fella having a meltdown here as if Bruce was his brother or best friend. You've got to separate the art from the artist. Lots of reprehensible characters out there that have made some amazing music, films, books etc over the years.

I would argue: what about Bruce doing cocaine makes him reprehensible?

Graeme Of Death
1 hour ago, CliveReston said:

I would argue: what about Bruce doing cocaine makes him reprehensible?

I meant in reference to him allegedly being a coke dealer.

Edited by Graeme Of Death

2 hours ago, Graeme Of Death said:

I meant in reference to him allegedly being a coke dealer.

He did sound like a wannabe Coke dealer judging from the letters but died before he could fully establish his uh...organisation.

• Like 4