Done with Bruce Lee after reading "Drug Letters"

shukocarl1441996347

5 hours ago, shukocarl1441996347 said:

Just leave me out of your harmless jokes in future...got it? I'm a bit over the hill but I'd be all over you like a rash.

To quote a certain Sergeant Hulka. "Lighten up, Francis.".

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, shukocarl1441996347 said:

Just leave me out of your harmless jokes in future...got it? I'm a bit over the hill but I'd be all over you like a rash.

shingles-when-you-have-shingles.gif

• Like 1

shukocarl1441996347
On 2/26/2023 at 10:01 AM, PandaPawPaw said:

shingles-when-you-have-shingles.gif

F

Edited by shukocarl1441996347
  • Haha 1

Moderation Team
17 hours ago, shukocarl1441996347 said:

Hey Panda WTF did you mean by that?

12 hours ago, shukocarl1441996347 said:

1 hour ago, shukocarl1441996347 said:

FUCK YOU MR COMEDIAN, SIT ON YOUR MIDDLE FINGER AND SPIN AROUND

1 hour ago, shukocarl1441996347 said:

It's fuck all to do with you so fuck off who the fuck is hulka anyway?

Hi @shukocarl1441996347, while we appreciate you were a fan of Bruce Lee for 48 years so some of these new findings could be triggering, we'd ask that you maintain a respectful tone towards other members on the forum.

@PandaPawPaw's post was in line with the various other humorous posts he's made throughout this thread (including this one which you responded to yourself), and still offered you the courtesy of replying that it was just meant as harmless fun when you responded provocatively. It's clear that there was no ill will towards you (or Bruce Lee) intended, so your expletive ladened and aggressive responses are unnecessary considering the lighthearted nature of the post, as other members have also pointed out.

We're all adults, all love kung-fu, and enjoy interacting will fellow like minded individuals, so let's get back to doing just that!

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 2

1 hour ago, YATTOU said:

c est de la farine j espere

Another French in the forum ? Welcome !

And it seems to me that only English is allowed here.

• Like 1

TibetanWhiteCrane
5 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Pretty sure you can speak any language you want, just don't expect anyone else to understand it. If I wrote in Danish on a largely English speaking forum, what would be the point?

Edited by TibetanWhiteCrane
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

To lighten the mood...

bRUCE.png

Good one! Reminds me, Bruce should get a new film credit added to his IMDB page: drug smuggling technical advisor on The Big Boss :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Ah, the things I see when returning to the forum after a hiatus..

😂😂😂😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

PandaPawPaw
10 hours ago, paimeifist said:

Ah, the things I see when returning to the forum after a hiatus..

😂😂😂😂 

7d033i.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, PandaPawPaw said:

7d033i.jpg

Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean? Do you wish to engage in fisticuffs; Which I’ll have you know I’m professionally trained in.

🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Coliseum1972
On 2/28/2023 at 7:13 PM, Drunken Monk said:

To lighten the mood...

bRUCE.png

im sorry but Lee's passing isnt a source of comedy for me nor is say Elvis or Mercurys passing.....altho Lee been dead 50 yrs doesnt mean that you cant still feel saddened by it , whether it was his own fault or not. People mocking evil men like Hitler or bin Laden is different cuz they imo deserve it

Edited by Coliseum1972
  • Like 3

TibetanWhiteCrane
11 minutes ago, Coliseum1972 said:

im sorry but Lee's passing isnt a source of comedy for me nor is say Elvis or Mercurys passing.

Tragedy plus time equals comedy.

• Like 1

Drunken Monk
6 hours ago, Coliseum1972 said:

im sorry but Lee's passing isnt a source of comedy for me nor is say Elvis or Mercurys passing.....altho Lee been dead 50 yrs doesnt mean that you cant still feel saddened by it , whether it was his own fault or not. People mocking evil men like Hitler or bin Laden is different cuz they imo deserve it

I'm not mocking Bruce Lee's death. I'm mocking his (alleged) raging cocaine habit, which, in my opinion, is fair game.

• Like 5

TigerCage1990
7 hours ago, Coliseum1972 said:

Or Jason David Frank's death which some people are making comedy out of his recent passing.

• Like 2

Drunken Monk

Let's not make this a "We shouldn't make fun of death" thread. No one has made fun of someone dying. I merely brought some levity to a thread that Shukocarl made a bit awkward with his hostility.

No one's saying, "Ha! That's what Bruce gets for doing coke!" Everyone did coke in the 70's. It's something to have a little giggle about. My mother probably did coke in the 70's.

• Like 6

Omni Dragon
On 2/28/2023 at 10:13 PM, ShawAngela said:

Another French in the forum ? Welcome !

On 2/28/2023 at 10:56 PM, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Pretty sure you can speak any language you want, just don't expect anyone else to understand it. If I wrote in Danish on a largely English speaking forum, what would be the point?

If any language is allowed, I think we can excuse their French.

• Haha 1