The Offical Shaws Dub Thread

Guest gfanikf

That moonkey fella really did a great job, and I love them all

'Return of the Sentimental Swordsman' is a favorite!!

I am so grateful or those! :laluot_27:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty much all the Voom dubs have been made into custom DVD. The well is dry. Now waiting to tap into the new well.
True, I recorded just about all the SBs.

But what else did they have that they didn't get to broadcast AND what else could they have gotten their hands on. :wink:

True, I recorded just about all the SBs.

But what else did they have that they didn't get to broadcast AND what else could they have gotten their hands on. :wink:

I wonder if the ones that didnt get a Voom screening are the others listed above.

just thought i would mention that after years of research i've come to the conclusion that these lost dubs once existed on VHS in africa-- TRILOGY OF SWORDSMANSHIP-- WANDERING SWORDSMAN-- THE SILVER FOX-- KING EAGLE-- JUDGEMENT OF AN ASSASSIN-- INVINCIBLE FIST-- THE FLYING DAGGER. also HAVE SWORD WILL TRAVEL-- DUEL FOR GOLD-- THE PIRATE-- RENDEZVOUS WITH DEATH-- LADY EXTERMINATOR and BAMBOO HOUSE OF DOLLS--> these have now shown up and are available if you look hard enough. THE FLYING DAGGER and INVINCIBLE FIST are supposed to be available soon from celestial on itunes. as for the rest they are i bet are in the hands of collectors. may be some day they will show up again, possibly on the el ray network.

just thought i would mention that after years of research i've come to the conclusion that these lost dubs once existed on VHS in africa-- TRILOGY OF SWORDSMANSHIP-- WANDERING SWORDSMAN-- THE SILVER FOX-- KING EAGLE-- JUDGEMENT OF AN ASSASSIN-- INVINCIBLE FIST-- THE FLYING DAGGER. also HAVE SWORD WILL TRAVEL-- DUEL FOR GOLD-- THE PIRATE-- RENDEZVOUS WITH DEATH-- LADY EXTERMINATOR and BAMBOO HOUSE OF DOLLS--> these have now shown up and are available if you look hard enough. THE FLYING DAGGER and INVINCIBLE FIST are supposed to be available soon from celestial on itunes. as for the rest they are i bet are in the hands of collectors. may be some day they will show up again, possibly on the el ray network.

Judgement of an Assassin dub? Really?? I'd love to see/hear that. Even if it looks like shit! lol

just thought I would mention that I noticed the English dub of THE DEADLY KNIVES is listed as available at FLASHLEGS.:bigsmile:

Was a complete dub ever found for ‘Martial Club’?

Perhaps it was World Northal who performed edits, but I still wonder if existed beforehand in uncut form (some other territory may have received it).

If I remember correctly: Celestial couldn’t find any dub, so Tokyo Shock had to use the VHS source and plug the gaps with Cantonese.

I never liked the dubbed stuff but had no choice when watching Black Belt Theater late at night.  I was too young to get a credit card and borrow tapes from Chinatown.  Although I have to admit, some of the English subtitled versions were a challenge to decipher as well -weird word choices, partial sentences, lack of spacing between words. 

Archived