No Problem 2

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Just wathced this for the first time. And wow, Ive seen alot of DUMB HK kung fu comedies, but this one is top 10 material!! What a absolutely stupid annoying movie. I know its a goofball action comedy, but damn. It was like something Wong Jing would have made stoned. You have Chin Kar Lok, Yuen Biao and Won Jin in an action film together, and the best you can do is put together maybe 10 min of quality fight action. There were a few funny parts, like a few spoofs they threw in. But overall a major disappointment to me. 2.5/5

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest D1 Ma

I guess, I liked it a bit more.

The beginning was pretty good, the final bout was somewhat funny, Ngai Sing was ripped beyond belief, plus, the movie had the funniest bit I've ever seen in a HK movie - when the japanese guy came back to the hotel and met Won Jing's character. I laughed so hard, I was crying. Kept the DVD for that scene alone.

I agree, that action SUCKED ( I was surprised that Chin Kar Lok couldnt come up with anything better), but I didn't expect anything from Biao, he was clearly out of shape and way past his prime. Wong Jing was totally wasted, as well as Ngai Sing

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Maybe I expected more because I read a handfull of very good reviews of NP2. Forgot to mention Ngai Sing, another wasted name on the cast. He had alot of screen time, but only real exchanges (unimpressive) for him was with the buck-toothed chick.The main character was just plain retarded. There were a few funny bits, but not enough to remotely salvage my viewing experience.

Guest Chinatown Kid

Although this was a very silly movie I enjoyed the fight scenes between Yuen and Won Jin. The only problem was they were way to short and the way the fight was resolved with Yuen doing the special effects move was ludicrous and ridiculous. But I guess silliness is what the director was aiming for. :\

Guest YuenHungChan

Good lord people! Why is this movie even in here? It's not a Kung Fu movie. It's a comedy that happens to have some martial artists in it. People watching it and reviewing it as a kung fu movie are insane.

Archived